Manufacturing blades

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
dhanoni l
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Manufacturing blades

Post by dhanoni l » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:00 am

Can someone please tell me , in details the legal and government procedures to start a small-scale knife or blade manufacturing sector as a business

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Manufacturing blades

Post by goodboy_mentor » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:25 pm

1. For commercial production and sale, you will need to follow all the usually required generic laws for commercial production and sale of goods. For this you may contact your State government's department dealing in small scale industries or any seasoned lawyer dealing with such matters.

2. If Section 4 of Arms Act 1959 has been notified for your area, you will also have to follow the required conditions mentioned in that notification. For this you may contact the home department of your State government or any seasoned lawyer dealing with such matters.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992