Is it safe to watch guns and knives on YouTube all the time?

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
peacelover
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Is it safe to watch guns and knives on YouTube all the time?

Post by peacelover » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello dear Members,
In the age of Internet and in the age where privacy is no more private ,Is it safe/legal to watch YouTube gun channels like Hickock45, and other similar channels all the time????I manage family business and most of the time am free on my desk watching all this stuff ,browsing pictures and all , all day long and even late at night ,how safe is this behaviour????I am not even a license holder.
Thankyou in advance.

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Is it safe to watch guns and knives on YouTube all the time?

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:11 am

Watching YouTube gun videos is nothing illegal in itself. You may see them to your heart's content. But if one is some "would be criminal" or member of some criminal gang or unlawful organization then all this may be used as corroborative evidence during criminal trial.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

peacelover
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Is it safe to watch guns and knives on YouTube all the time?

Post by peacelover » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 am

Thank you for your reply sir.