its legal to import parts, accessosry and ammo from brownells.com

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
FPSguy88
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

its legal to import parts, accessosry and ammo from brownells.com

Post by FPSguy88 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:48 pm

hi
i want to know its legal in india to import gun parts, accessory and ammunition from brownells.com?

i want to import parts such as barrel of other npb calibers and stocks.

and we can also import shotgun adapters?

note: i'm not a renowned shooter.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: its legal to import parts, accessosry and ammo from brownells.com

Post by mundaire » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

You cannot import gun parts other that minor parts which can have a dual (non-firearm related) use, such as pins, screws, springs and suchlike.

You most definitely CANNOT import barrels. Even if you could (for arguments sake), Brownells WILL NOT ship them to India due to the US export laws.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

FPSguy88
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: its legal to import parts, accessosry and ammo from brownells.com

Post by FPSguy88 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:48 pm

mundaire wrote:You cannot import gun parts other that minor parts which can have a dual (non-firearm related) use, such as pins, screws, springs and suchlike.

You most definitely CANNOT import barrels. Even if you could (for arguments sake), Brownells WILL NOT ship them to India due to the US export laws.
ok i want know can i can make ammo adapters for gun? to fire pistol or rifle ammo from my shotgun its legal?