• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

can i import empty brass, projectiles and ammo links?

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
reddawn13

can i import empty brass, projectiles and ammo links?

Postby reddawn13 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:56 pm

hi
i want to know that its legal to import empty brass, projectiles and ammo links? i found some websites that sells these things. i want to know its legal or not?

goodboy_mentor

Re: can i import empty brass, projectiles and ammo links?

Postby goodboy_mentor » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:37 pm

To be on a safer side, it is better to avoid because a lot depends how the courts will interpret these components as ammunition or not ammunition. Else take advice from your local lawyer and do as he suggests.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Shivaji.Dasgupta

Postby Shivaji.Dasgupta » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 am

In india if you holds ammo empties of PB or NPB which you cant acquire without an Arms Licence may lad you in deep trouble. if you can handle such troubles then its fine otherwise try to avoid.
regards

mundaire

Postby mundaire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:40 pm

It's asking for trouble, best avoided.

Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Return to “The Legal Eagle”