Licence Rejected by Authority. Transfer of arm after death

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
satendra1483
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Licence Rejected by Authority. Transfer of arm after death

Post by satendra1483 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi Guys, In march I applied for gun licence to transfer my father .12 bore Sbbl gun. I tried to gather every info. to apply (though there was no guidance available). I attached every required documents (Death certifica. Licence copy, Mothers affidavit, ITR, agriculture Property papers etc.). I recently came to know the (BHOPAL MP) licensing autho. has rejected my application.

The reason I gave for acquiring gun licence was, "Transfer of the gun after father's death". Guys plz plz help, Where did I go wrong? I am really very depressed now. My family members are blaming me for loosing the gun.
Now I am planning to reapply again, as someone has suggested me to write "Fauti Namantaran" at the top". Well, I tried to contact one babu at the SP office. He said, May be ur application got rejected cuz you did not meet the SP and explained the reason. But I did not get any letter from the authority to meet or visit him. What I can do now. PLZ GUYS PLZ HELP ME...

For Advertising mail webmaster
Saahir
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Licence Rejected by Authority. Transfer of arm after death

Post by Saahir » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:51 pm

satendra1483 wrote:Hi Guys, In march I applied for gun licence to transfer my father .12 bore Sbbl gun. I tried to gather every info. to apply (though there was no guidance available). I attached every required documents (Death certifica. Licence copy, Mothers affidavit, ITR, agriculture Property papers etc.). I recently came to know the (BHOPAL MP) licensing autho. has rejected my application.

The reason I gave for acquiring gun licence was, "Transfer of the gun after father's death". Guys plz plz help, Where did I go wrong? I am really very depressed now. My family members are blaming me for loosing the gun.
Now I am planning to reapply again, as someone has suggested me to write "Fauti Namantaran" at the top". Well, I tried to contact one babu at the SP office. He said, May be ur application got rejected cuz you did not meet the SP and explained the reason. But I did not get any letter from the authority to meet or visit him. What I can do now. PLZ GUYS PLZ HELP ME...

viewtopic.php?t=18492
SHOOT LIKE A KING