Will air pistol renowned shooter status help in arms license?

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
sharvesharnold
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Will air pistol renowned shooter status help in arms license?

Post by sharvesharnold » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 pm

i need to know if i achive reknowned shooter status at mens 10 meter air pistal means can i apply for .22 pistal arms license with all india permit by using reknowned player achivement ??? because air pistol 10 m even is not a fire arm catogary can i able to use that renknowned certificate for obtaining .22 pistal { or} i have to achive seperatly for .22 pistol events like center fire , rapid fire , 50m....? plz guide me

For Advertising mail webmaster
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: hi frends recently got admission in coimbatore rifle club

Post by sa_ali » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Being renowned shoot will definately help you get the license for .22 event, but I am not sure if it will help you in getting all india.

StormTruppen
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: hi frends recently got admission in coimbatore rifle club

Post by StormTruppen » Thu May 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Being a Renowned Shot only helps you in you Designated Category. If you want to smooth out your Licence Process you should Apply in Sporting Category along with a Recommendation Letter from your Club President or Equivalent.

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
-- The Only thing to STOP a BAD Guy with a GUN is a GOOD Guy with a GUN. (y) (y) :irule: :clap: