Black Powder Exports (Please Help)

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
Flapapancakes
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Black Powder Exports (Please Help)

Post by Flapapancakes » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:34 am

Hello everyone,

First, a warm greeting from the USA. I am a big fan of Indian firearms, and I'm a bit ashamed that so many of my countrymen think India guns are not safe to use or fire. I import them from MKS currently, and I am looking to stop that myth with high-quality firearm imports.

However, it appears my initial research did not yield top results. While I am aware that MKS and Rajasthan manufacture firearms, I have been told there are other, better quality companies out there. Can anyone point me to them?

If you are a member of these companies, what I am specifically seeking is the company that provides my competitor, Middlesex Village Trading Company, with their firearms. I work with MKS and they have fine quality weapons, however, MVTC is capable of much better quality firearms from their mysterious source in India.

I may be willing to pay for this information. I am certainly willing to begin bulk imports of Indian-made firearms. My next order to MKS is for 41 firearms; if your company can do a better job, I will happily sign the payment to you instead.

In addition, can anyone direct me to the highest-quality overall black powder manufacturer in India? I am constantly seeking to improve the quality of my firearms for my customers.

Specifically I am looking for black powder companies that have the ability to proof their barrels, and prove their metallurgy.