please reply- import of custom cnc machined non firing replica of Kimber Ultra carry with no moving parts.

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
peacelover
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

please reply- import of custom cnc machined non firing replica of Kimber Ultra carry with no moving parts.

Post by peacelover » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Hello dear members
I need a little advice from you, awesome people , 
My Dad had few guns in 1960's , he had to get rid of them as renewal of liscence was headache due to naxal problem in our district in those days.
My dad used to show me cowboy movies and hunting movies like Hatari during my childhood, and he used to say me stories of his hunting expeditions as hunting was legal in those days, he had Colt cobra,Anschutz .22 and a Mannlicher-Schoenauer since then I was fascinated with strength of Metal....and metal in shape of a gun looked more awesome :D  .....Throughout my life was interested in buying a gun but geting a license is still a headache.

So was wondering to order a full metal replica pistol and revolver with no moving parts just a solid metal in shape of gun ,i dont even want a Muzzle hole in it,no moving trigger,no moving hammer no mechanism just a block of solid metal in shape of gun,,,,so that I may frame it and gift it to my old man ,will there be any problem if I import it from a foreign country ,will there be any custom problems ?????? I dont want any replica with mechanism ex.blanks,,,,as I want it to be 100% legal in future also.....

Please advice me.........thank you in advance.and Iam sorry if I made any mistake or sounded funny...... :stupid:
Thank you
JAI HIND.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Anand
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: please reply- import of custom cnc machined non firing replica of Kimber Ultra carry with no moving parts.

Post by Anand » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:07 pm

As posted in the legal section by Abhijeet!
https://www.indiansforguns.com/exemptio ... s_2016.pdf