Buying Gun Spare online in US

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Buying Gun Spare online in US

Post by sa_ali » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:34 am

Bro in arm,

I need lil input, I wanted to buy some spare for brno .22. I am staying in hotel, so wanted to know if i have spare ordered by a US citizen but delivered to my hotel address, will cause any issue.

Or should i get those spare first delivered to buyers address and then get it routed to my self.

As my name is pretty in famous right now, so dont want to take any risk

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Buying Gun Spare online in US

Post by xl_target » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:37 am

It depends on what you call spares. In a BRNO .22 rifle, only the tube (the part that has the serial number) that makes up the receiver is the gun. Everything else are just parts.
Some credit card companies in the US will not let you ship to an address that is different from the billing address.

Any US resident can buy those parts and have them shipped to their home.
However, be aware many parts fall under the "not exportable" category because the USA is a signatory of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).

About being recognized, I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with who you are and I'm sure most people in the US would be similarly ignorant of your status.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:02 am

thanks for the revert, I am looking for small parts.
Magazine housing, 5 round magazine, striker spring, extractor and holder

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:39 pm

All of the parts you listed should not be restricted under ITAR. I'm not sure if the complete magazine falls under that category.
One thing to keep in mind is some of those parts may be common to the CZ452 and 455. Have you located the parts yet?

One place to try would be Numrich Gun Parts. They have parts listed for BRNO Model 1 and Model II.
Here is the link https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufactur ... -33162.htm
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941