importing a .32 cal pistol.

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
toughsurvivor
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

importing a .32 cal pistol.

Post by toughsurvivor » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:45 pm

hello to all members,
my friends i need your expert advise in relation to importing a .32 cal pistol. i am from uttar pradesh and owns a firearms licence for .32 pistol ,though i have not purchased the firearm yet. i want to get a .32 calibre pistol from a friend who lives in Isreal . he had sent me the pistol from there 1 month ago it arrived here and i was phoned by customs ,but unfortunately my licence was not ready at that time. so the pistol went back to my friend. now when i have my license in hand and my friend ready to send it again. what is the perfect procedure to get it and issued on my licence.
experts please guide me about the possibility ,procedure, documents i needed.and about that whether is it possible to get it or it is a dream as it may be illegal. my friend also asked me to mail a copy of my arms licence to him this time.
--------------------------------------------waiting for your guidance. regards.

For Advertising mail webmaster
StampMaster
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: importing a .32 cal pistol.

Post by StampMaster » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Hello my friend,

You cannot import arms unless you are authorized to do so (exception for ace shooters and national level participants etc). Imports of arms has been banned for almost 30 years. Go through the threads in IFG there are many related topics already posted.

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?t=2779
”Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.”

toughsurvivor
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by toughsurvivor » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:55 pm

thanks sir. thank you very much.

Walibaa
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Walibaa » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:22 pm

How come your friend was able to send a firearm from Israel? Had he not disclosed that it was a firearm? Also how did customs people send it back? Its usually siezed
https://t.me/pump_upp