Private Gun manufacturing factory

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
sushila81
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Private Gun manufacturing factory

Post by sushila81 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:58 pm

Does anyone knows of a legal gun or bullets and gun accesories (firearms & not airguns) manufacturing factory or unit that is owned by private non-govt individual or firm.

Is IHP a private one

can it be done legally in this country

For Advertising mail webmaster
cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Private Gun manufacturing factory

Post by cottage cheese » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:46 pm

Many.

All are limited to 12bore Doubles and singles of various permutations and qualities, and of course Muzzle loaders of several types.

No present private manufacturer of any other type of firearm.

Ammo... I remember Shaktiman.... but I do clearly remember an older thread where some one listed out some private ammo manufacturers.

shahid

Post by shahid » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:39 am

There is Haris from Bulandshaher near Aligarh.

His father Bader Bhai is a member f Cong ( i ) and owns the Rotex Csrtridge fsctory in Ghazipur and Harris Express in Kanpur. Earlier he had a brand called foxwood as well but they were miserable. Out of a lot of 25, 18 failed to fire ( rubbish primers ) and one fired as I closed the breech of a Mungeri 12 Bore gun.

Harris shoots regularly at the Tughlakabad range ( not his own make but Cypriot cartridges ) Olympic, victory or other brands.

A very helpful bloke. He got me .375 magnum flanged cartridges from Kynoch when I needed them in 2004. Still have plenty of stocks. He owns a gun shop as well in Aligarh.

Shaktiman too is private as are various shotgun units inside Munger jail and in Jammu & Kashmir.

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:41 pm

shahid do you know Haris??
He is my sisters son.

Elahi buksh -from lucknow,,they have licence froem manufacturing Ammo.But they only produce Blanks rounds.
shahid";p="26116 wrote: There is Haris from Bulandshaher near Aligarh.

His father Bader Bhai is a member f Cong ( i ) and owns the Rotex Csrtridge fsctory in Ghazipur and Harris Express in Kanpur. Earlier he had a brand called foxwood as well but they were miserable. Out of a lot of 25, 18 failed to fire ( rubbish primers ) and one fired as I closed the breech of a Mungeri 12 Bore gun.

Harris shoots regularly at the Tughlakabad range ( not his own make but Cypriot cartridges ) Olympic, victory or other brands.

A very helpful bloke. He got me .375 magnum flanged cartridges from Kynoch when I needed them in 2004. Still have plenty of stocks. He owns a gun shop as well in Aligarh.

Shaktiman too is private as are various shotgun units inside Munger jail and in Jammu & Kashmir.
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:25 pm

Gr8 shahid!
i usually buy my gun from Haris ,,recently bought .30-06 (winchester model 70) in box packed condition i wrote earlier about this gun in this forum.
I bought many handguns from him.but he dont spare me from taking his profit.......
shahid";p="28043 wrote: Well I know all these blokes from Seaana in ALigarh, Harris, Marqghoob, Adil and the lot. He was introduced to us by Mr. Digvijay Singh and Salman Khursheed in the Congress ( I ) office, then he invited us to ALigarh for a daawat in his village house.

During my MBA days in AMU, Aligarh, more time was spent outdoors than in any other activity. We did a lot of exploration trips off road in the surrounding areas.
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

Dr Narendra Yadav
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Dr Narendra Yadav » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:48 pm

Badshah/Shahid

One of my friend is intrested in buying good riflr can i get Haris's number or his shop number and addres.
Regards

Dr Narendra Yadav
Regarding 250 Savage ammo

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Private Gun manufacturing factory

Post by nm » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:34 am

Even I am interested in Hari's number.....
Please post it for all of us.

Thanks,
Nishant

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:55 am

OK i will give his number after his permission.Srry.No offence in it but i should speak to him first.