Airsoft Thread

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
H.Kumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Airsoft Thread

Post by H.Kumar » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm planing to ship one as well, but I'm quite worried about the customs....
Also I heard that all the importd guns will be illeagal, so I'm so hastiated for the shipment....
Hope Kiran can give some advise on this.
:)

For Advertising mail webmaster
vineeth1919
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vineeth1919 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:20 pm

kiran2608 wrote:Hi Forumers,

I have ordered M92 FS Gas Blow back pistol from Hongkong and I have received the first shipment. I am expecting my second shipment too shortly.

In the first shipment, the pistol has been dissembled in to parts ( even a small spring and nut has been removed and packed separately). I can actually assemble the pistol following the user manual etc. But I just don't want to take risk. My small mistake may spoil the accuracy and the range of the pistol.

So I am looking for some pistol expert in Bangalore, who can assemble the pistol with out damaging it :-)

Can any help me out in finding the right person?

Regards,
Kiran

Hi Kiran, from which site did you purchase ???
and have you purchased any rifles from them do they ship them as parts too??

tunnu007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by tunnu007 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:49 am

Hi Members,

My name is Deveshwar Bhardwaj and I'm from Bangalore. I'm new to the forum and I tried going through all the relevant sections. I've ordered an Army Armament Glock 17 GBB from airsoft.tiger111hk.com at Rs. 7662.

Since I've already ordered it and I do not own a licence from any airsoft or air gun association, I think I might face some issues with the customs. Can someone help me with this?

Please let me know if any more information is required from my end.

Regards
Deveshwar Bhardwaj

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:14 am

tunnu007 wrote:I've ordered an Army Armament Glock 17 GBB from airsoft.tiger111hk.com at Rs. 7662.
Since you've already ordered it & assuming the item is on its way, do pray the package slips through customs & get lucky.

There's nothing much anyone can do for an in-transit item. If it gets detained, maybe you can do something about it. Just sit back now & hope it comes through fine.
I do not own a licence from any airsoft or air gun association
There is no such license from any authority that's technically applicable to airsoft.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

tunnu007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by tunnu007 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:42 am

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for replying. I received a mail from airsoft.tiger111hk.com stating that they will disassemble the gun and send 2 packages. Is it still a problem or the chances of the packages making it through customs are more?

Also, if anyone in Bangalore is looking for Tokyo Marui AEGs and High Grade spring pistols, please contact me.

Regards
Deveshwar Bhardwaj

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:38 pm

tunnu007 wrote:disassemble the gun and send 2 packages.
Sometimes it work, sometimes won't. Slightly better chance it'll pass through.

Prakashdexter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Prakashdexter » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm

I've been following the thread for months and finally ordered a ebb pistol (replica of Sig pistol) from tiger111 co.

Product cost $31 (cheapest ebb available)
Shipping cost $14

Denied dismantling.

Product is entirely polymer, so took risk hoping tat plastic won't ring the x-ray bells.

Awaiting...
Will post t pics if I get them...

PRAKASH

Prakashdexter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Prakashdexter » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:10 am

Got it without any problems on Jan 18th, will post pics later.

Prakashdexter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Prakashdexter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Ordered a M92 FS from HK on Feb 9th (used daily deals) got it by fen 27th without any hassles.

Now ordered a cyma m4 metal gear box aeg. Denied dismantling and looking fwd to face t consequence water it may b.

Prakashdexter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Prakashdexter » Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm

CP123456789IN

Probably the most delayed duty performed. ROTFL .

alanwake47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by alanwake47 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:19 pm

estousandy wrote:Guys, we've made a group "Airsoft India" on Whatsapp. We would like to have you all enthusiasts over there, so PM me if you wish to join us. Those of you without PM privileges may post your interest here. We sure hope things are taking a turn for the better.

A renewed discussion on airsoft has now been started here: http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24157 . It would be dedicated to help things actually happen on the ground to take this sport forward. Everyone's participation would be much welcome there, while still keeping the legality angle here. Thanks.
I would like to join too..[emoji2] **not a bright idea to share your phone number on a public post**

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

alanwake47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by alanwake47 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Prakashdexter wrote:CP123456789IN

Probably the most delayed duty performed. ROTFL .
Hey Prakash, I see that you have successfully ordered and received two airsoft guns. Congrats!! Could you tell me which state/city you reside in as that would give me an idea about the customs office your shipments are facing?
Also, which website are you using, tiger111?
Thanks in Advance!!..[emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Prakashdexter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Prakashdexter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 am

Hi Alan Wake,

I reside at Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu.
S, I've got 2 all plastic tokyomarui ebbs pistols from tiger111. The first one came with no hassles but for t second one they charged 30℅ and it was a bit delayed.
The third one is still with them for 2 months without evidence that it's with them. No signs of show cause notice...
Reason is: retention by customs due to unspecified reason.

Prakashdexter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Prakashdexter » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:54 am

My last consignment (M4 SIR, plastic body, metal gear box and metal mag) got confiscated by customs. Met them in person. Though the officer in charge (probably 30 yrs old) understood the assistant commissioner demanded the product to b cleared by forensic dep. Even I saw it and handled it with the help of tat cooperative officer. They fear since smthg bad cud happen by mishandling bb gun.(LOL). K since they don't know abt tis, v can't actually blame them. It's been 6 months and it still there. They asked me to undertake the charges incurred during the forensic procedures. I slipped out of t scene as advised by sandy. Since it may take years together for getting a yes or no from them. Thanks 4 t advice sandy.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Prakashdexter wrote:They asked me to undertake the charges incurred during the forensic procedures.
Sad to hear this Prakash. Unfortunately this has become part of the whole airsoft experience.

If you've the means to undertake the forensics trip, do try it. You may get into trouble if they say NO but what if they say YES years later? This is totally your call btw. If feeling adventurous, give it a shot.