keep and carry license for all india.

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
MKS Shooter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

keep and carry license for all india.

Post by MKS Shooter » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:46 am

Helloo IFGs,

First of all heartily greetings from MKS to all the big shooters & gun experts of the group. IFG group really guide me lots of things which help me to explore my knowledge with my team members. I really thank-full to the IFG members for lighting up many knowledgeable notes.

I have a question in my mind from last few days. One of my friend he is working in para military force, he is applying for the arm license from Gujrat. The person who is taking care of his documents and process for arm license was saying those days difficult to get All India License instead of this they provide All Inida Keep & Carry License. Need some expert’s advice as well directions regarding this topic.

For Advertising mail webmaster
dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: keep and carry license for all india.

Post by dr.jayakumar » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 pm

there is no such thing as ''all india keep and carry".the area of validity can be a thaluk,district,state or all india.someone must have heard about 'concealed carry' in US and came out with this keep and carry.
regards
dr.jk

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:18 pm

MKS

First of all, please advise your friend to desist from taking the services of a middleman for licensing. It's just not done. Please advise him to deal with his LA directly. These guys will promise applicants the moon, literally, and deliver on nothing after gobbling up a sizable amount of money.

Importantly, there is no such thing as keep and carry. The geographical limitations for licenses are are limited to Gujarat. If pursued further, after the license has been granted, the LA may give your friend a 1+3 states limitations. For AIV, the applicant must route his application through the Department of Home Affairs, Gandhinagar to the Union Ministry in New Delhi.
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

MKS Shooter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by MKS Shooter » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 pm

thanks dr. jk for your quick reply ..

regrds
MKS

MKS Shooter
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by MKS Shooter » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks Katana ji .... let me check once again with my friend that what is the geographical limitations that license.

rgds
MKS