COMPILATION OF ALL HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT VERDICTS

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

COMPILATION OF ALL HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT VERDICTS

Post by veeveeaar » Tue May 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Dear members ,
This is too much and we have had enough.
From the day of notification of elections 2014,I was harrassed by my jurisdictional police, to deposit my weapons. I explained to them about my qualification for exemption and they demanded an exemption order from the LA and till I furnish one, they wanted me to comply by their demand to deposit the arms.I obliged.
I petitioned the DC( LA ) that day itself for exemption from deposit of my firearms as I am a rifle club member,with all bonafides including all latest EC orders on the same subject .Now suddenly after one month I received a call ( two days before the PM was sworn in) from the same police station asking for my presence for an enquiry regarding my petition for exemption from deposit of firearms during elections. I gave them the same copies of bonafides as well as the "" Hand book for police officers "" issued to them by the EC.
In the meantime, Now till date, no order has been passed on my petition.The new PM has been sworn in . I made many visits to my jurisdictional police station , to get my firearms back and they have politely told me that they have not received any orders from the SP.
My repeated attempts to meet the SP in person and present him with a EC notification about end of election code of conduct has failed .Now that the TN state meet is to be held and practice has to be made against all odds. ( Range vacancy, ammo availability, time for dedicated practice,money and other personal huddles) .
I request our forum members to contribute their might by sending all court judgments regarding arms act and rules so that we can compile them in one FORUM TOPIC as a ready reckoner for the benefit of all members who can refer and quote them in times of crisis when confronted by learned IAS and IPS officers.

For Advertising mail webmaster
farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: COMPILATION OF ALL HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT VERDICTS

Post by farook » Tue May 27, 2014 3:42 pm

My repeated attempts to meet the SP in person and present him with a EC notification about end of election code of conduct has failed .
Very Surprising why is it that he does not want to meet you. :roll:
Nothing has shaped the history more than a Gun

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: COMPILATION OF ALL HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT VERDICTS

Post by nagarifle » Tue May 27, 2014 3:47 pm

sorry to hear about the mischief of the forces to be.

what you requested was started here:

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7707

people just need to add to the above thread.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.