NEED LAWYER FOR BLANK GUN ISSUE IN CUSTOMS

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
mysteriousmonu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

NEED LAWYER FOR BLANK GUN ISSUE IN CUSTOMS

Post by mysteriousmonu » Mon May 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Dear
i have my company and having import license i import some samples of blank guns but the delhi custom official detain them and asked for license when i shows that they are not o orignal gun they asked for police license and said that this is concerned as arms and they treat them as an arm .i need a legal advisor or a lawyer for this situtaion pls help.. if any one have an idea how to satisfy custom officials pls contact i need the solution badly

For Advertising mail webmaster
hemantraja
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: NEED LAWYER FOR BLANK GUN ISSUE IN CUSTOMS

Post by hemantraja » Tue May 27, 2014 2:49 am

Hello Monu,

However they are not Real fire arms. They are still in the Negative list of Importable items. They are allowed to be imported only if the DGFT provides you a permission that too on the specific guns you have applied for. Secondly you need to justify a reason for importing these guns.
How many guns have you imported and at which port are they stopped with customs. Answer these questions may be I can help.

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: NEED LAWYER FOR BLANK GUN ISSUE IN CUSTOMS

Post by nagarifle » Tue May 27, 2014 6:53 am

first if you have the import docs in order then get the police to verify that the arms are what you say they are.

i do not think that without the police verdict they will let them go anyway
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.