Firearms deposit: HC clips SHOs role

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Firearms' deposit: HC clips SHOs' role

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:11 pm

yesterday was the first hearing(or argument or so).when the papers where produced the PP asked whether there is any competiton,my lawyer said it is immaterial.there is an excemption from depositing arms and there is no concern whether or not a competition is to take place. .the PP then asked the constable who represented the DM or SP not to harass us till the verdict.today morning representatives from thasildars office came to me asking me reasons for not depositing the weapons.had to give them the excemption proof and also added to that a case is pending regarding this matter.
these officals really can wear you out if you are little weak.
regards
dr.jk

For Advertising mail webmaster
farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:22 pm

In most cities you don't need to go that far. Just meet your area DCP request him give a good reason he would oblige you as long you don't have anything to do with any political party...
Nothing has shaped the history more than a Gun

Amit357
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Amit357 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am

I really dont know when are we gonna get rid of the Anarchic Arms Act of 1898-or so whereby we are subject to the whims & fancies of the SDM/DM/SHO/BEAT STAFF/MUNSHIs,etc,etc & get an Arms Act of free India :evil: ,but wait we have a ex-CM who is proud of the fact that he is an Anarchist. :shock: So who is gonna rid us of these laws :evil: :evil: :deadhorse: ---------.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 am

Amit, actually the present Arms Act was enacted in 1959 - 12 years after independence and was notified in 1962. However, I know exactly what you mean by wishing for more rational and citizen friendly laws. It is indeed high time for change!!

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein