All India Endorsement

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
brar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: All India Endorsement

Post by brar » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:37 pm

by Sanjay » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Mubarka Ji,
You will have to make an application to the DM directly,who will then forward it to the State Home Sec in this case UP for extending the validity of the licence to all India.....Good luck and do keep us posted...
HTH
Sanjay
Sir
Thanks a lot for guidance :D

I want to travel with my gun from UP to Punjab while my license is valid for
UP only
Is it possible to take traveling/temporary license for couple of weeks?
with regards
Brar
pahilan kise nu kuj kahi da ni _/\_
je panga pai jave fer piche rahi da ni

For Advertising mail webmaster
sallu
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: New all India licence in few days?

Post by sallu » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:33 pm

badshah0522 wrote::o Eager to see that Temp Licence.. :) ,Plz post the pic if possible. :roll:
As per my knowledge when u have to travel and licence i not for all india then we get temp licence for 3 month

brar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by brar » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Sanjay wrote:Mubarka Ji,
You will have to make an application to the DM directly,who will then forward it to the State Home Sec in this case UP for extending the validity of the licence to all India.....in your case being a PSU employee you could use it to your advantage by citing that you travel frequently on work as your Co has offices across India (I hope so)
Good luck and do keep us posted...
HTH
Sanjay sir
Thanks
I applied for all India Licence to DM Office they forwarded to local police after clearance from local police I took my application by Hand directly to SP office he cleared on the spot than aslah clerk made some drama but any how I managed him than my application proceeded to secretariat lucknow
Thanks god after 5 day all India Licence endorsed
Rgds
A S Brar

ravi.sharma
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by ravi.sharma » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi Brar,

Congratulations Man, I am missing something here, you mean to say that you got the entire process for All india liecence completed in 5 days :roll: If so, i beleive you are the most luckiest man. My application is moving table by table from past 2 months. :evil: and still dont know how much time will it take.

:cheers:
Ravi
Believing Everybody is Dangerous; Believing Nobody is Very Dangerous..........

brar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by brar » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 am

ravi.sharma wrote:Hi Brar,

Congratulations Man, I am missing something here, you mean to say that you got the entire process for All india liecence completed in 5 days :roll: If so, i beleive you are the most luckiest man. My application is moving table by table from past 2 months. :evil: and still dont know how much time will it take.

:cheers:
Ravi
Sharma sir
Thanks
5 days: DM office to home secretariat and back (by fax)
In my case my I am resident of very small town of UP and working in PSU so it is possible here
Total time taken in whole process about 15 days
More over it is depends on your liaison with local authorities
I hope you will get your all India endorsement very soon
Best of luck
with regards
A S Brar :cheers:

abs_143
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by abs_143 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Hiiiiii All

I have read in a local newspaper that the central Govt has taken back the right to issue a nationally valid arms license from Uttar Pradesh Govt. Now they can only issue a license valid only in 3 states with adjoining boundries. can anyone elaborate the issue or can even arrange the copy of the circular issue by central govt.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 am

is it true no all india licenses are issued anymore??
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 am

Correct, unless you are a VIP/ VVIP, no more all India endorsements, see - http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9468

This is but one aspect of the new Arms Act (Amendment) Bill 2010 that is being tabled in parliament this session.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by .32 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Im keen on extending the ravines of my license. So according to the new laws, the endorsement would be for 4 States, including home State?

What's the procedure for this & do they get the threat perception verified for 4 States endorsement?

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Im keen on extending the ravines of my license. So according to the new laws, the endorsement would be for 4 States, including home State?
Till date it is only Arms Act 1959 and the bye laws to implement it are only in force. Probably you are talking of MHA policy sent to all Home Secretaries of all States and Union Territories. This "policy" is not a law.
What's the procedure for this & do they get the threat perception verified for 4 States endorsement?
Please take this off your mind that having an arms license is a question of some "threat" or "no threat" but not a matter of your right. These kind of ideas are doing more harm to RKBA than doing any good. In order to understand, whenever you have some time read the following: http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 15#p117785
For the "procedure" please visit the office of your licensing authority, they will guide you.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by .32 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:02 am

goodboy_mentor wrote:Till date it is only Arms Act 1959 and the bye laws to implement it are only in force. Probably you are talking of MHA policy sent to all Home Secretaries of all States and Union Territories. This "policy" is not a law.
Please take this off your mind that having an arms license is a question of some "threat" or "no threat" but not a matter of your right. These kind of ideas are doing more harm to RKBA than doing any good.
For the "procedure" please visit the office of your licensing authority, they will guide you.
Whatever, Law or not , Im just concerned with what is going to be laid in front of me at the licensing branch.

I read on this board that for National endorsement "threat perception" will be gauged. Now I don't know how this affects RKBA. On another note, do you always remain in negative frame of mind. Let me tell you an open board is not the place to vent out your frustrations.

I asked a query on the board, if you have answers, reply otherwise give someone else that chance. Everyone can do things on their own, boards are there for help.

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am

I had squarely answered your query as hereunder:
Whatever, Law or not , Im just concerned with what is going to be laid in front of me at the licensing branch.
Please contact the licensing branch itself, they are the best people who can guide you, they will give you all the relevant forms and also let you know what needs to be filled in, whether you need to be under some "threat" or whatever their requirement is.
I read on this board that for National endorsement "threat perception" will be gauged. Now I don't know how this affects RKBA.
I'm sorry if you were not able to understand what I wanted to convey, it is not your fault. Please forget that it affects RKBA in any manner. I am absolutely wrong, you are absolutely right. Please satisfy whatever the requirements or demands are put forth before you by the babus, you will certainly get your All India Endorsement.
On another note, do you always remain in negative frame of mind. Let me tell you an open board is not the place to vent out your frustrations. Let me tell you an open board is not the place to vent out your frustrations.
Not at all, the perceptions lie in the eyes of the beholder.
I asked a query on the board, if you have answers, reply
Whatever answers I had, I had given and I have quoted it again at the top of this post. Now it is up to you if you are able to understand or not understand.
otherwise give someone else that chance. Everyone can do things on their own, boards are there for help.
This board is not in my pocket, that if I answered your question, it means I prevented others from answering. If you are able to understand and find my answers useful, its good. Otherwise please ignore them and wait for others to answer your question.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

ECHOFIGHTER
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

All India Endorsement

Post by ECHOFIGHTER » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Sir, i have an all India valid licence for .12 bore gun. i want to make my wife the retainer of this weapon? how do i go about it? If anyone can kindly help me out? Also , if i want to go in for a .22 rifle , can i approach any commissioner office or the initial issuing authority?

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Dear all,

I have just received my license after renewal,

previously it was with all India validity for hand gun and four state validity for rifle endorsed on ,

after worried and anxious 3 weeks, license got renewed with same validity.... :D :D :D

was it supposed to renewed with-out all india validity ???
or mistake by Babu ? ( I really love s such mistakes) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please advise

Regards
Pritam
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 am

Sir, i have an all India valid licence for .12 bore gun. i want to make my wife the retainer of this weapon? how do i go about it?
There is an application form for retainership. Please fill that form and submit it to your licensing authority. Once the name of your wife is endorsed on your license, she becomes a retainer.
Also , if i want to go in for a .22 rifle , can i approach any commissioner office or the initial issuing authority?
Just because you have "All India License" does not mean you can apply to "any" licensing authority in India. You should apply to the licensing authority that has jurisdiction over your place of residence. In application form there is no need to write .22 rifle, NPB rifle would be sufficient.
was it supposed to renewed with-out all india validity ???or mistake by Babu ?
No it was not supposed to be renewed without all India validity. It was no mistake by Babu. They cannot reduce the area validity unless they have a valid reason to reduce the area validity. If you are thinking about reduction in area validity because of that MHA order, I do not think that MHA order is legal.