• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

NPB FIREARM ON PB LICENCE

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
baradkar

NPB FIREARM ON PB LICENCE

Postby baradkar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi All,
I am holding a PB arms licence issued by MHA, Govt. Of India, New Delhi and endorsed one 0.38 revolver in it. I want to know that, is it possible to buy another NPB firearm on the same PB arm licence?
I want to buy NPB weapon as I am facing problem to get 0.38 ammunition in the market. Need expert advice on it. Thanks

For Advertising mail webmaster
Musale

Re: NPB FIREARM ON PB LICENCE

Postby Musale » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 pm

According to me you can only hold one weapon. If you want to get a NPB weapon then you need to re-apply for the license and get permission to have a second weapon endorsed on the same license.
I am sure some seniors on the forum can shed more light on this topic.

baradkar

Postby baradkar » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:25 am

Thanks for the reply, i think it is not allowed to have 2 arm licnece for one individual, thats why i am thinking to buy second NPB firearm on PB licence, But not sure about it

Ajaaybeer

Postby Ajaaybeer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:07 pm

baradkar wrote:Hi All,
I am holding a PB arms licence issued by MHA, Govt. Of India, New Delhi and endorsed one 0.38 revolver in it. I want to know that, is it possible to buy another NPB firearm on the same PB arm licence?
I want to buy NPB weapon as I am facing problem to get 0.38 ammunition in the market. Need expert advice on it. Thanks

I have seen a person’s licence who is aquainted to me . He is holding two licences one for P.B bore 455/450 with endorsement of a revolver and another with N.P.B pistol .32 acp and a 12 bore gun . If he has these two there could be a possibility for you.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Jkdatta66

Postby Jkdatta66 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:36 pm

After the enactment of arms rules 2016 ,any person having two or more fire arms need to get them merged by 1 November 2017 in one licence book,provided they are in the same category,if one is PB bore and another NP bore then two license booklets will have to be issued.I hope this answers your question.

Return to “The Legal Eagle”