When's the next Delhi meet?

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

When's the next Delhi meet?

Post by Raptor » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi everybody,

at the risk of sounding like a Recruit, which I am, when is the next meet? Are Air rifles allowed? How does one sign up for it? Man I never even knew we had a forum like this available, I used to feel like such an outcast, now i belong.......... :D
"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: When's the next Delhi meet?

Post by mundaire » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Nothing on the table for this month, will keep you posted for early March... :)
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 pm

ROTFL

Thank u do count me in!!

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 am

Raptor

Thats easy wherever you the new recruit buys the drinks..they shall land up so its your call :cheers:

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 pm

You are on , Sir ! 8) , Drinks on me ,the Flight's on you!! :lol:

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Make it any day before March 15th and count me in too.

Zake
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Zake » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:48 pm

You know guys, this is like really really unfair ! Most of you members are from Delhi or Mumbai. And can have these meets. But what about us, the little people ?? I'm from Kolkata and the only member I know who lives here is Rottlord. So not exactly a huge party type meet two of us can have , now can we ?? Make one in Kolkata and I promise, drinks on me. I'll make you any cocktails you name ! That's a done deal mates !! :mrgreen:

Regards,

Zake

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 am

Gentlemen

I have a proposal to make, how about we organize a quarterly meet for all out of towners like our friend Zake. What I propose is that we meet on neutral ground , say somewhere like dehradun or mussorie for a 2 nighter or something. I am not very good with details but I am sure we can pull something off with the help of our senior members, those of ye in agreement do say YEh!! :!:

Sir Zake ,

I do not agree that you are on of "the little people". You sir, are a Knight of the realm of gunslingers and a senior . It will be an honor and a pleasure to shoot with you, I'm sure... Hell, I will come even without the cocktails, but this sad bad world doesn't exactly bless us with a lotta days offs so we gotta use what we have carefully, I will be visiting calcutta early next year and I will be sure to look you up but let's hope we can catch up before that. Incidentally, what type gun do you use sir, if I may inquire?

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 am

kanwal wrote:Make it any day before March 15th and count me in too.
Dear Sir,

Terribly sorry to disappoint you this time , when I was told that nothing's on the cards for this month I made arrangements with my friends to go on a trek & I am ashamed to say I have already used up my quota of leaves for the month. But I hope that the coming months find us enjoying an occasional shoot together.

Where do we meet for these gatherings ,Sir? do we go off to the jungles or do we go to the range ? Sorry to be such a bonehead but I am new and out of my depth.

If you have a suitable date in mind for the next month do let me know so that I can book my leaves in advance.
Eagerly awaiting your reply & counsel :(

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Zake wrote:You know guys, this is like really really unfair ! Most of you members are from Delhi or Mumbai. And can have these meets. But what about us, the little people ?? I'm from Kolkata and the only member I know who lives here is Rottlord. So not exactly a huge party type meet two of us can have , now can we ?? Make one in Kolkata and I promise, drinks on me. I'll make you any cocktails you name ! That's a done deal mates !! :mrgreen:

Regards,

Zake
Calcutta, Rottlord...I feel your pain bro ROTFL ROTFL
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Raptor wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am ashamed to say I have already used up my quota of leaves for the month. But I hope that the coming months find us enjoying an occasional shoot together.

Where do we meet for these gatherings ,Sir? do we go off to the jungles or do we go to the range ? Sorry to be such a bonehead but I am new and out of my depth.

(
You must try harder, an IFG meet requires commitment, a yelling from the boss or the wife is a mandatory part of being in the gang. :cheers:
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Yaj » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 pm

dev wrote:
Zake wrote:You know guys, this is like really really unfair ! Most of you members are from Delhi or Mumbai. And can have these meets. But what about us, the little people ?? I'm from Kolkata and the only member I know who lives here is Rottlord. So not exactly a huge party type meet two of us can have , now can we ?? Make one in Kolkata and I promise, drinks on me. I'll make you any cocktails you name ! That's a done deal mates !! :mrgreen:

Regards,

Zake
Calcutta, Rottlord...I feel your pain bro ROTFL ROTFL
:agree: ROTFL
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:32 pm

dev wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am ashamed to say I have already used up my quota of leaves for the month. But I hope that the coming months find us enjoying an occasional shoot together.

(
You must try harder, an IFG meet requires commitment, a yelling from the boss or the wife is a mandatory part of being in the gang. :cheers:
I solemnly promise to take your advice to heart :wink: