Offline Delhi Meet 15th Sept 06

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Offline Delhi Meet 15th Sept 06

Post by mundaire » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:03 pm

Hi,

Dev has proposed an offline Delhi meet this weekend. How about meeting at PVR Anupam, Saket? There are several options of where we can meet there...

Also please post if anyone prefers meeting on the 8th or the 9th of Sept. Personally I'd prefer 9th Sept (Saturday).

I have set up a poll here as well, so that we can have an idea of how many people are attending.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Last edited by mundaire on Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

is the 8th possible?

Post by dev » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:24 pm

Hi,

Great idea on the venue and all. Lotsa watering holes available. But can it be Friday? Sat afternoon is also an idea, what do you all think?

If majority will do Sat eve then so will I.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:16 pm

Saturday afternoon around 4ish is what I was thinking of, but Friday anytime after 5 or so suits me just as well.

We'll take a call based on what suits most people...

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:08 pm

Hi Dev,

No one else has responded, so I guess its just the two of us then. Am PM'ing you my mobile number - get in touch and lets meet over a few beers tomorrow afternoon. :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 pm

Hey Guys,

I am coming to Delhi next week Friday(15th) but will be there only till 2 PM. Please see if you can postpone your plans and free some time on Friday.. Will love to meet you guys

Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:35 pm

Hi Inder,

I got an e-mail from another member fro Hyd, who would be available in Delhi on the 15th. So as of now the meet is rescheduled for Friday the 15th of September 2006.

Anyone who is serious about attending please PM me with your contact number, so we can ensure a smooth offline meet.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Offline Delhi Meet 15th Sept 06

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:10 pm

Gr888 Abhijeet,

Cya in delhi then... :D

Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:11 pm

Guys,
15 sounds good to me, would be great to catch up.Dev, can uyou keep me posted on time and place?
thanks
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:24 pm

eljefe";p="2576 wrote:Guys,
15 sounds good to me, would be great to catch up.Dev, can uyou keep me posted on time and place?
thanks
Axx
That make us Five :)
Gr88 guys....Just can't wait to meet ya :)

Inder

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:07 pm

The Venue : - 4S Beach Bar, PVR Anupam, Saket, New Delhi
Time & Date: - 4PM 15th Sept 06 (Friday)

Thus far I have confirmations from Asif & Inder.

Dev & Gurunath if you are going to attend, please confirm and PM me your numbers.

If someone would like to request/ suggest a change in time/ venue, please post here ASAP.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:49 pm

Can we meet a bit early? Need to catch a haryana roadways bus to my native :(

Inder

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:13 pm

kanwar76";p="2873 wrote:Can we meet a bit early? Need to catch a haryana roadways bus to my native :(

Inder
Catch a later bus but do go early and reserve a table.

There's a good lad... :mrgreen:

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:18 pm

If you want to meet earlier, you are welcome to come over to my residence (also in Saket) - any time you are free. Will be at home after lunch today, so just give me a call (you have my number now) and land up.

If you'd like you could also have a look at the guns we have at home - a .45 ACP Colt 1911A1, .30 cal M1 Carbine, .32 S&W small frame revolver and a regular SxS shotty...

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:18 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="2876 wrote:Catch a later bus but do go early and reserve a table.
Thats what i did actually :oops:

Reached home at 1:00 AM but was on time for the meet :D

Inder

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:34 pm

kanwar76";p="3012 wrote:but was on time for the meet :D
How unusual.... :roll: