Offline Delhi Meet 15th Sept 06

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Offline Delhi Meet 15th Sept 06

Post by dev » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:50 pm

I owe everyone an apology for not being able to make it. But it was a typical advertising disaster. You rush to present ad that must be released on that day. So we rush to client and present ad this is at 3.3o in the aft. So I feel that I have the time to rush to PVR, then he goes into the ten minute routine...he spends two hours with the head honcho putting their collective IQ (about a teaspoonful in it). I am saddled with client servicing person who after sometime starts looking like furniture and I am about to carve my name on furniture when it screams and swears that it is human. So there I am messaging Asif...have a beer...I'll be there...etc...
If you have ever spent time in a public sector office you'll know what I went through. Then the sarcastic twit called Sr. Hr. Manager who had reduced my opening line of copy to that of a can of worm food decided to play nice. He came and discribed how he had been to places you've only read about in maps...Pity it was an open office or I could have sent the limp wristed sadist slightly further (lots of good wooden almirah's around). Anyway so to rub more salt in my wounds they kept at it all evening till the good Doc talked to me from the television...all gun owner's aren't maniacs. With my sanity thereby restored I returned to work and smiled back at the neathanderals who clapped my back for getting in more billings. Gawd there I was with an invite to fondle a colt...

My sincere apologies but I think I got punished enough. :cry:
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Re: Offline Delhi Meet 15th Sept 06

Post by penpusher » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:13 pm

Gawd there I was with an invite to fondle a colt...
Chi chi chi chi....Hope the SPCA does not hear of this :lol: :lol:

Take care,
penpusher

monty3006
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by monty3006 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:46 pm

hey abhijeet,
is any 1 game for same kind of meet in mumbai? I think there must be a few ppl in bby who r interested to meet up?

Lemme know your thoughts on this 1.

Monish
Monish