asian claymeet 2008

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

asian claymeet 2008

Post by shooter » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:41 am

The Asian Clay Shooting Federation in its meeting held on 26/10/07 at Manila allotted the 2008 Asian Clay Shooting Championship to be held at Jaipur by National Rifle Association of India in February 2008.

Alas i wont be able to attend but hopefully some ifg buddies will else will try to send a 'correspondent' for pics and ' behind the scenes' etc if ok with the moderators.

PS. if its not ready enough to host nationals in dec, will it be ok to hold asian championship in feb?
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: asian claymeet 2008

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:42 am

shooter";p="29816 wrote:PS. if its not ready enough to host nationals in dec, will it be ok to hold asian championship in feb?
As far as I know, the trap and skeet ranges are functional. It's the 50m rifle, 25m pistol and airgun ranges that may not have been complete which led to the shifting of the venue for the Nationals.

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="29821 wrote:
shooter";p="29816 wrote:PS. if its not ready enough to host nationals in dec, will it be ok to hold asian championship in feb?
As far as I know, the trap and skeet ranges are functional. It's the 50m rifle, 25m pistol and airgun ranges that may not have been complete which led to the shifting of the venue for the Nationals.
You are right Mack The Knife. The Trap and Skeet ranges are fully fuctional and the inauguration was done by Vasundhara Raje in Feb. with the Sardar Sajjan Singh Sethi Masters Shooting Championships for which I was there. The National for Trap, Double Trap and Skeet are to be held at Jaipur from the 17th to the 23rd of Dec.
The day guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.