Japalouppe Meet Jan 18th 2015!

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
lawyerme
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Japalouppe Meet Jan 18th 2015!

Post by lawyerme » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey guys, count me in....might convince the missus and my 11 year junior to join me. Please let me know the damages essdee and brihaji....

And yes I will be official lawyer for JAPA 2015 hahhahahhaah :)

For Advertising mail webmaster
essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Now we have a lawyer on board!!

I am also trying to persuade my better half to join. The Junior needs no persuasion - he has multiple attractions at Japa.
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Essdee, Kesh,
Thanks for the kind words,
Would absolutely love to bring Rambo, though he is a tremendously well behaved partner, I am afraid, if he sits in the car back seat, his nails are so sharp that they may make modern art out of the leatherwork. Something the missus will not appreciate.
Actually i would love to bring just Rambo along, :mrgreen: One thing for sure the Toll chaps are not going to be too keen on collecting the toll from us. :lol:

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 pm

@hvj1 sir,
Rambo will surely enjoy the company he will have at Japa :)

@lawyerme, welcome aboard! We have no plans of running into trouble with the law but having a lawyer on the team is always a plus :cheers:
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Heck, I'll get Jojo too!

I got a thick bedsheet which I put on the rear seat of the car, tucked into the back of the back rest. Jojo doesn't have very sharp paws, but the precaution is more to ease the work of getting hair out of the seat the next day! Been wanting to buy an SUV for him...........
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:37 pm

I am new member here and received a very warm welcome from Kshitij, Brihacharanji and few others- thanks guys. I just had to write in as even reading these posts one can literally feel the excitement coming out through them!!

Its a shame I wont be able to join all you veterans for this one due to work constraints, even though it is a Sunday :| I am sure there would be so much to learn from you guys. Well have great day gentlemen and happy :skeet: :skeet:

Hopefully, I can join in for the next one!

Shailen

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:31 pm

@SMJ, no worries buddy, there is always a next time :)

So confirmations as of now stand in the following order in the thread:

Rrahulkumar
Kesh1982
Pratik Mahale
Essdee1972
Hvj1
YPpune
Airgun Novice
Gameshn
Lawyerme
Brihacharan
Kshitij

Spouses, kids and four legged friends will be counted in during the final confirmations prior to the meet :)
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:31 pm

kshitij wrote:@SMJ, no worries buddy, there is always a next time :)

So confirmations as of now stand in the following order in the thread:

Rrahulkumar
Kesh1982
Pratik Mahale
Essdee1972
Hvj1
YPpune
Airgun Novice
Gameshn
Lawyerme
Brihacharan
Kshitij

Spouses, kids and four legged friends will be counted in during the final confirmations prior to the meet :)
Dear kshitij, fantumfan has confirmed his keen interest in joining too (probably with kid and spouse) though he has not logged into IFG due to personal reasons. Plus we might have NK007 and Happy and other "usual suspects" from Pune etc. as well. :-) And if they are gonna be there, might as well check with monty3006 as well. Just so that the headcount does not go for a toss, please PM them for confirmation. Have also sounded off AKji (ak49). Plus there are a few from vicinity like Mulund/ Raigad (daryasarang)/ Vasai (sonny) who might wanna join in. Not sure these guys are tuned into the event. Might as well do with a personal nudge as it will be their "first time". ;-) regs, A.

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:40 pm

@airgun_novice,
Will drop everyone you mentioned a pm and confirm with them personally.
Thanks for the headsup :)
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:59 am

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, there are between 2-3 places in the ol' Bucie, as usual. Why 2-3? 2, if better half comes along, 3, if she doesn't.

Leaving Mulund West whenever we decide to.
Cheers!

EssDee

YP Pune
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by YP Pune » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi,

Please add my friends name who is joining us,in the list Mr. Adit.

Regards,
Yogesh Pagedar

Rrahulkumar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rrahulkumar » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:37 pm

essdee1972 wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to mention, there are between 2-3 places in the ol' Bucie, as usual. Why 2-3? 2, if better half comes along, 3, if she doesn't.

Leaving Mulund West whenever we decide to.

Count me in. . :skeet: :skeet:

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:50 pm

OK folks, the better half has decided to let go of this golden opportunity (her loss!). And Jojo is staying behind too (that's my four-legged younger kid). So it's me and Jr.

Rahul, you are certainly welcome. As long as you can tolerate a bit of smoke!

Still have 2 more places on offer.........
Cheers!

EssDee

pratik_mahale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pratik_mahale » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:12 am

Is there any FT competition like 3 years back or just fun shooting?

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm

pratik_mahale wrote:Is there any FT competition like 3 years back or just fun shooting?
Hi pratik,
There are plans for both. But even the FT competition is going to be more casual. Have some targets made for the meet. Do share any particular ideas that you may have in mind.

:cheers:
Lock, Stock and Barrel.