Japalouppe Meet Jan 18th 2015!

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Japalouppe Meet Jan 18th 2015!

Post by kshitij » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Welcome on board YP. Hope to see more guys from Pune join in.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

For Advertising mail webmaster
YP Pune
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by YP Pune » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:40 am

Hello Briha ji,

I will certainly spread the word & try and get as many like minded people to join the fraternity and the meet.

Regards,
Yogesh Pagedar.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:22 pm

YP Pune wrote: Hello Briha ji,
I will certainly spread the word & try and get as many like minded people to join the fraternity and the meet.
Regards,
Yogesh Pagedar.
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
Briha

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:14 am

HVJ, NK, it'll be an honour to have you guys around.

Can we request attendees to get a family member too? Spouse, child (big enough to shoot), nephew, niece, father-in-law, whoever? Just to ensure spread of the gun lovers community. Gen Next would be most welcome!

I'm getting Junior. It'll be a tough job to keep him away, after he tasted last time's Japa meet. Can't stop talking about the cockatoo and that huge sow and the horses and the dogs.

Mumbai CMG........ where the <beep> are you guys?? Lanceman, Slingshot (and your arsenal of ARs), Moin, AGN, AK sahib?????? Moin, a good chance to include ARs as a sideline to blades!

What about THE DOC himself? The father of India's best airguns????

C'mon gents!!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:51 am

@Essdee,
My better half should be joining me. I have been warned to never to go to Japa leaving her behind. She has liked the place so much that I am just praying that my immediate expenses doesn't involve buying a horse. :lol:

Look forward to meeting all the CMG guys too and request them to make time and join in.

Doc is also the father to a kid in the 10th grade. I guess that would explain his weekend commitments for this year :)
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:57 am

Me & my grandson (who has already got a taste of it) will be at JAPA 2015 :D
Kshitij wrote: I am just praying that my immediate expenses doesn't involve buying a horse :roll:
> A pony may come cheaper than a 0.25 cal Fox Bobcat :lol: :lol: :lol:
Briha

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 pm

brihacharan wrote: > A pony may come cheaper than a 0.25 cal Fx Bobcat :lol: :lol: :lol:
Briha
8) :D
Last edited by kshitij on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:21 am

essdee1972 wrote:[SNIP]

Mumbai CMG........ where the <beep> are you guys?? Lanceman, Slingshot (and your arsenal of ARs), Moin, AGN, AK sahib?????? Moin, a good chance to include ARs as a sideline to blades!
Nice words of encouragement, SD. But as things stand, can not make it. Other commitments. But you guys have a ball... or two. ;-) In thy merriment shalt I maketh gaiety.

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:38 pm

I say, fellows, is there a place at Jappa where I can rest my 4 year old bratman when he gets too tired ? I am seriously thinking of getting the missus (who incidentally is an international Gold Medallist in her own rights and therefore far more accomplished as a shooter than me) and our bratman along.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:45 pm

hvj1 wrote:I say, fellows, is there a place at Jappa where I can rest my 4 year old bratman when he gets too tired ? I am seriously thinking of getting the missus (who incidentally is an international Gold Medallist in her own rights and therefore far more accomplished as a shooter than me) and our bratman along.
Hi hvj1!

Yes Sir - You can :D
The pleasure will be all ours!!!!
Briha

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 am

HVJ sir, my 10 year old can keep your 4 year old company. Plus Japa has enough horse, dogs, even a cockatoo to keep the kids interested. You can even get the giant canine you have as a pet, but maybe the resident Japa canines would take objection.

Will be surely an honour to meet a champ couple!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

kesh1982
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by kesh1982 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:56 pm

hvj1 wrote:I say, fellows, is there a place at Jappa where I can rest my 4 year old bratman when he gets too tired ? I am seriously thinking of getting the missus (who incidentally is an international Gold Medallist in her own rights and therefore far more accomplished as a shooter than me) and our bratman along.

The more the merrier sirji. Can't wait to meet you.

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:37 pm

airgun_novice wrote:
essdee1972 wrote:[SNIP]

Nice words of encouragement, SD. But as things stand, can not make it. Other commitments. But you guys have a ball... or two. ;-) In thy merriment shalt I maketh gaiety.
Dear SD/ kshitij,
As the events panned out such that I can make it to Jap on 18th, ought to be able to reach there by past noon. So count me in. See y'all there. :-)
regs
A.

ganeshn
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by ganeshn » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 pm

count me in, as i am new here it would be enlightening to get to know many of whom are really working the forum, so soon.

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:17 am

Hey AGN,
Glad you can make it.
Slingshot, Moin waiting for you guys to confirm :)
Lock, Stock and Barrel.