IFG Club House

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:56 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="30026 wrote:It's taken forty two years of curmudgeondom (is that a word?) to arrive at this stage. Grumpy, speaking from his vast experience on the subject, informs me that I still have a long way to go and who am I to argue.
Ah! My blood brother! Let me embrace you! We can, together, evolvefy English!
...curmudgeon?...a scowling one at that! :mrgreen:

By the way Mack The Knife, thanks for the PM help!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:16 pm

Olly";p="30023 wrote:
however we find time being a constraint with many who wud rather sit on a computer and write away rather than take some trouble of moving out and meeting others despite advance notice of activities... the Atomic Pond, Siri Fort Shooting range, IFG birthday, Pump House being recent examples...
can we meet up this sat. at siri fort, though am yet to go and pick up my Air rifle from Garg armory (its waiting there for me but office kept me a little busy today) but if need be i could hire one. plus i really want opinion from you guys on the Air rifle as in how to maintain it :)

what say

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: IFG Club House

Post by Grumpy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:07 am

"It's taken forty two years of curmudgeondom (is that a word?)"

Almost certainly not - `urmudge` in a condom seems unlikely.

"Grumpy, speaking from his vast experience on the subject, informs me that I still have a long way to go and who am I to argue."

Speaking from my vast experience of what ? Curmudgeonliness ( is that a word ) ? Sniping ? Haven`t done too much of the latter ( ! ) but I admit to being experienced at the former.
As it happens Dodger, we all know that your apparent grumpiness is just a front - you`re a pussycat really........a fluffy pink kitty !

I still reckon that the number of posts is declining - although today has been much better.

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:50 pm

Sid_klapur30";p="30052 wrote: can we meet up this sat. at siri fort
any one interested??

Sid

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Mack The Knife, as the old cigarette ad of the 70's used to say- You've come a long way baby! ;)

CC-Strange blood bro's Mack The Knife has- Jonah, Dev, now you!
Gotta have a family meet soon :oops: .Call when you're in Delhi-would like to pick(le?) your brains :twisted: ;)
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."