Advice required from someone in Arunachal Pradesh

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Advice required from someone in Arunachal Pradesh

Post by nagarifle » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:07 am

airgun_novice wrote:Does it mean that if I do not know anyone in Tawang, I would not be able to visit it since I won't find a sponsor for my IPL, or was it ILP ? :-(
not so, as a tourist one needs to get an ILP for Tawang.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

For Advertising mail webmaster
AnandNair
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by AnandNair » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 am

A few more pics to motivate you to go to Tawang :D

Tawang Monastry

Golden Buddha inside the Monastry

I could have assured you help... but now that Pema Khandu and Purpa Tsering has become important ministers, had lost all contact with them.
You should visit that place. Bomdila, Tenga, the climb to Sela and the twin lakes on top of Sela enrout to Tawang are all a must be location.
Tejpur has a Airport. after that a Sumo taxi is the best mode of conveyence.
Some learn by reading. A few by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:24 am

Hi Nags,
Thanks for sharing the awesome photographs - a great visual treat :D
Hope some day I can make it to this stretch of heaven on earth....
Briha

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Many thanks, nagarifle & Anand Nair. Arunachal after Ladakh in my "Must-See" List. The last time I was in NE, had only visited Guwahati-Shillong, thanks to my Dad. He did tour all of the seven sisters and Bhutan as he was in Guwahati for over 3 years and half and loved to travel.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks a lot, Naga and Anand!

Having seen those pics, I have to really stop myself from logging on to a travel website and booking tickets for tomorrow!

Moulindu, fortunately, neither me nor my family suffers travel sickness! Been to HP, Sikkim, J&K (and a flight from Singapore which ran into the edge of a "small" cyclone somewhere in the Bay of Bengal - that was the worst, haven't prayed so sincerely ever in my life!!). Chewing gum works for wife and kid, ciggies for me.......
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:50 am

essdee1972 wrote:Thanks a lot, Naga and Anand!

Having seen those pics, I have to really stop myself from logging on to a travel website and booking tickets for tomorrow!

Moulindu, fortunately, neither me nor my family suffers travel sickness! Been to HP, Sikkim, J&K (and a flight from Singapore which ran into the edge of a "small" cyclone somewhere in the Bay of Bengal - that was the worst, haven't prayed so sincerely ever in my life!!). Chewing gum works for wife and kid, ciggies for me.......
> Rest assured "Your Prayers don't go up in Smoke"...
> On the flip side - These could be 'Smoke Signals' for rescue to the 'Power That Be' ROTFL
Briha