JAPALOUPE MEET - JAN 13, 2013

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: JAPALOUPE MEET - JAN 13, 2013

Post by Skyman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Name yourselves! I recognize Sherrif Esdee and Hercules AGN... :lol: Don't see Briha DADA and Moin.Did he try out his new 1911 on his foot? :mrgreen:
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.

For Advertising mail webmaster
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Moin did'nt make it and Briha was busy taking in the surroundings ROTFL

We did group photo at the end so I will put a handle to the face once that pic comes to me.

M.
Skyman wrote:Name yourselves! I recognize Sherrif Esdee and Hercules AGN... :lol: Don't see Briha DADA and Moin.Did he try out his new 1911 on his foot? :mrgreen:
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Very good sir!

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:15 pm

FF2003 - good idea to put IFG handles within the group photo. That way folks know us by face + handles.

Pratik, Thanks for the pix - hope you had them mailed out to FF and got 'em OKed prior to publishing.

In fact, I sorta like this idea where every picture gets cleared by one window just so that we are all good and who to do a better job that the "range officer" of the day - fantumfan2003 ? :) Think we can make it as a process ? Might help us all in future should IFG seek ISO rating ! :lol:

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 pm

:agree:

ISO Rating !!!!!!!!

ROTFL

M.
airgun_novice wrote:FF2003 - good idea to put IFG handles within the group photo. That way folks know us by face + handles.

In fact, I sorta like this idea where every picture gets cleared by one window just so that we are all good and who to do a better job that the "range officer" of the day - fantumfan2003 ? :) Think we can make it as a process ? Might help us all in future should IFG seek ISO rating ! :lol:
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Skyman wrote: Pictures, or the wind knocked down the beer!
> Hey Skyman let go of your 'Parachute' :lol:
> Those Beer Cans were anchored by filling them up with sand to avoid running up & down 60yds to set them right every time they got knocked off :D
> Besides we weren't shooting any videos to prove our point :D
> Guys who couldn't hit those cans the 1st time reset their scopes - Bang & Pop they shook - All perforated!
> A most amazing sight was to watch 'Doc' using my Orion with a 2-7 x 32 scope & that too hand held in standing position hit the Can.
> The 1st dropped a foot in front - The 2nd went over the can - For the 3rd he put the mil-dot 2" over the rim & Thwak - Bulls Eye!!! :D
> A lesson in shooting well learned!
Briha

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 pm

My my.... guys you must have drawn some attention with those lovely rifles :D

Great pics Pratik... thanks...

Congratulations guys on having organised another IFG meet

Cheers

TC

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 pm

What saheb, you have deprived us of these lessons by greedily turning off the camera!!

tirpassion
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by tirpassion » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 pm

All of you guys must have been too busy yesterday :D :D :D .
I called up agn bhai over his mobile at about 3PM IST but it kept on ringing and ringing... So I missed the occasion to be with you even for a while :( . May be next time...

best regards
tirpassion

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Skyman wrote: What saheb, you have deprived us of these lessons by greedily turning off the camera!!
Hi Skyman,
> Point noted friend :D
> Must entice someone to bring along a Video Camera.
> BTW pictures apart - The mere exchange of experiences are great lessons by themselves.
> I confess "IFG" has been and still is a Great Source of learning for me - Made some Good Friends too :D
> Bless U Guys who share wisdom just for the love of it.
Briha

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Good pics guys, Keep on doing it .

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:39 pm

tirpassion wrote:All of you guys must have been too busy yesterday :D :D :D .
I called up agn bhai over his mobile at about 3PM IST but it kept on ringing and ringing... So I missed the occasion to be with you even for a while :( . May be next time...

best regards
tirpassion
Hey you called my cell ? It didn't register any missed - thought you called up home and that instrument gets disconnected when the painting session is on. Let us touch base in a couple of days - will pop an email prior to that. We have another coming up in March (20th) - see if you can stretch your India trip till then. Sorry about the miss though.

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:32 pm

brihacharan wrote:[SNIP]
> A most amazing sight was to watch 'Doc' using my Orion with a 2-7 x 32 scope & that too hand held in standing position hit the Can.
> The 1st dropped a foot in front - The 2nd went over the can - For the 3rd he put the mil-dot 2" over the rim & Thwak - Bulls Eye!!! :D
Briha
Yup :agree: it's time we rename our dear Doc as "Doc, The Hawk". Amazing display of marksmanship from him. Give him any gun and Bang Bang Bang on the target - all zeroed-heroed under 5 shots. And of course we are also talking about pramod's 2" diameter swinger at 68 yards! Here's to you, "Doc, the Hawk" - :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many special thanks to japaloupe himself for inviting us over to his rather "small" home of what ? - just about 500 acres ???!!! :-) Heard the news - Congratulations, bro!

And hats off to - of course the one who never ceases to amaze - The Man With the Golden Gun - who else, but our own 007. ;-) And with Happy around, we can only be VERY HAPPY ourselves. :-) Monty, the Biryani was fab, as was rest of the menu. The pasta, the noodles, the... drooling here. The party in the true sense was in the party - the ensemble, the crowd, the gents and the lively two young cubs prancing about adding to the atmospheric spice of witticism and banter led by brihacharan, Doc, the Hawk, monty3006, happy, nk007, ronny, dhruv uncle, pramod et al.

SD - hope you did not forget to thank your better half for the loaner car ? You better do so right away or you might have to stitch a leather bomber jacket to make amends... ;-)

A personal note of thanks to Pratik Mahale for the "clamps" - getting them ready for use today itself. Before y'all start getting fantasy over-drive ideas ROTFL - the clamps are for the car battery jumper cable I am making with a couple of Finolex 5mm2 cables. AK49ji, you are a superb conversationalist - the journey was equally interesting as the time at Japaloupe.

Yogesh & Patel did grant us a cameo appearance in spite of their other engagements. Of course we had a couple of new faces on IFG screen - hope they are here to stay. "Adi of N25" sign on here on IFG ASAP. For the smart bro in hot red T-shirt - may I suggest a rather equally hot IFG handle ? How about "SX100" or just "PH" ? ROTFL In case I missed out anyone (like FF2003) it's purely coincidental. So to all those who made it to Japs, Love you guys. IFG ROCKS !!! :cheers:

pratik_mahale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pratik_mahale » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm

airgun_novice wrote:
brihacharan wrote:[SNIP]
Briha
Yup :agree: it's time we rename our dear Doc as "Doc, The Hawk". Amazing display of marksmanship from him. Give him any gun and Bang Bang Bang on the target - all zeroed-heroed under 5 shots. And of course we are also talking about pramod's 2" diameter swinger at 68 yards! Here's to you, "Doc, the Hawk" - :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yes all guns know who the master is once goes to Doc’s hands start shooting the bull's-eye like a magic
Really very eager to learn the magic from Doc

:skeet: :skeet: :skeet:

only32owner
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by only32owner » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 am

Congratulations from me also.

But, why you people wear same cloths on every meet ?
Is it a lucky T shirt or a special T shirt for all IFG meet till I servive?
(asking a certain gentleman)

Regards.