Artillery Safety School Anyone?

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Artillery Safety School Anyone?

Post by Mark » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:31 am

Dear IFG Members,

Would any of the US members be interested in taking an artillery safety class? It will be in Illinois. This class is designed primarily for historical re-enactors using period cannon.

Here is the notice:

I would like to invite any IFG members to attend this class. As the notice says, historical clothing is required so we would all have to be in costume, which of course can be of period from India. Depending on how many people would like to do this, I can see about a suitable tent (which also needs to be of a similar time period).

This place is about 2 hours drive from me.

And even though you do not need to have a cannon to take the class, I have that detail taken care of as well, seen here attached to my Suzuki Samurai:

If there would be enough interest ( and of course any members from India or elsewhere are invited, if you fly into St Louis I will come and pick you up) I would be happy to facilitate all of this. I live maybe 2 hours drive from where this is, people would be welcome to stay here both before and afterwards for a longer holiday if they wish.

The fish should be biting by this time too!

Regards to all,

Mark
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Artillery Safety School Anyone?

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:10 pm

The fish should be biting by this time too!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

:wink: :mrgreen:

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Suzuki Samurai is just looking as our suzuki gypsy.

Danish

monty3006
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by monty3006 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:59 pm

hi Mark,
Do they issue a certificate of completion of course?