IFG meet in Ahmedabad

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
Safarigent
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: IFG meet in Ahmedabad

Post by Safarigent » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm

me too me too.
but i will be able to make it by the 15th.
To Excellence through Diligence.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:25 am

So should we do this after the 15th.?
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

Safarigent
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Safarigent » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:13 pm

i would be glad if you could do that.
my younger brother would also like to come and we will be driving down to ahmedabad.
one night in jaipur, one in udaipur and finally to ahmedabad.
also spoke to capt.rakshit sharma, will be getting NAGRI forms and stickers down to get as many members as possible.
lets also organize a blood donation camp, if thats okay with you?
To Excellence through Diligence.

AVR
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by AVR » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi Guys,

Been lurking this forum for a while but didn't get around to posting earlier. Missed last year's meet but heard a lot about it from Katana. Look forward to meeting all of you this time for sure. Something after Dec 15th works best for me too!

Cheers,
Aditya

P.S. As way of an introduction, Am from Ahmedabad with a keen interest in the outdoors. Spend my free time with my Jeep and talk about that and weapons when I meet up with Katana over the weekends.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Dear Katana,
Bravo,an absolutely wonderful initiative. This is what we need ;to get people together, teach some and learn some and basically get organized and make a community of gun owners shooters and people who like to be introduced to guns and the sport of shooting.
May i also request you to ensure everyone signs up for NAGRI ( Arjun is being kind enough to take the forms) please also hand in additional forms to these people and request them and also drive in the point hard that if NAGRI gets strong all our rights and freedom will be protected and possibly the arms ownership issues may be resolved in longer term.Please do promote NAGRI in the Gujrat region or anywhere else. Every single membership form helps . Do let people know that anyone can sign up and its FREE of any charges. Ladies , Senior citizen, Non Gun owners , even Minors can sign up with parents consent.
Thanks have a wonderful outing and May Lord Make you Fast and Accurate(as Mel Gibson says in The Patriot) and more importantly have fun.

Regards
Rakshit Sharma.
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:39 pm

AVR,

Glad to see to see you have finally accepted my notions! 8)

captrakshitsharma,

Will do your bidding. Let the forms come in with ab. I'll make sure a lot of guys sign up. Meanwhile, my parents, and me along with my wife signed up when the issue was new.
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

full_circle
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by full_circle » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Katanaji, count me in too!
If anyone from (or near) Pune is planning to attend, can we plan to visit together?
Mohali & Pune | NRAI Life Member | IOF .32 Mark 2 | Beretta DT11 | .22 coming soon

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Most welcome Full_circle, I'll have arrangements made for you. Please PM Safarigent and try and co-ordinate with his brother if he is coming.

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:38 am

Likely dates are 18th or 25th. Please let me know which one would be preferable.

People who have confirmed:

pritampatel, jashwantsinh, mahmoud, AVR, ploughindia, zombie and another non member with 2 rifles. Meanwhile, my entire family including my parents would be there. Those coming in from outside Gujarat are full_circle, Safarigent and his brother.

That makes it about 14 of us. Please sound out others that may be interested. Also do stock up on ammo as per your needs.

Again, we are restricted for shotguns as no trap machine is available. If anyone can help out it would be appreciated.

jignesh712712
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jignesh712712 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Dear katanaji

Pls. Clear about venue......

Me and my son 12 yr. Both are confirm.

Jignesh chauhan

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:56 pm

jignesh712712 wrote:Dear katanaji

Pls. Clear about venue......

Me and my son 12 yr. Both are confirm.

Jignesh chauhan
Great you did check the thread I sent to you....

Katana is confirming the same place would be nice where we went last year.....
I liked that place called "Udani" or something like that .
I guess it is around 80 Km north of Gandhinagar .
Batter you start early form Rajkot or come in advance( day before) as you will have to travel 100 K.m. like us from A'bad, on the same day to reach that place..

and believe me you don't want to reach late there ( I did that last time and still missing good times )

For dates i guess you need to check this thread for final date ( and suggest get in contact with KAtana on PM ) I am not sure about final date but I belive it will be the most convient to most of the ppl joining there

regards

Pritam
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Please note the date is now fixed at 18th. December.

Please start PMing me your details like attendance, travel plans and especially you contact numbers.

Jignesh,

Pritambhai is absolutely correct. Do try and contact me. I'll fill you in with the details. We would keep the same venue because of the safety factor with the land having a good back stop.

jignesh712712
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jignesh712712 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Dear pritambhai

I have sent PM to Mr. Katanaji and attendance confirmation me and my son and traveling plan... And ill wait for line of action to mr. Katanaji

Jignesh chauhan

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:47 pm

See You There on 18th of Dec.
Don't forget to bring your Ammico

regards
Pritam
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer