IFG meet at Delhi

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

IFG meet at Delhi

Post by danish21 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:37 pm

Abhijeet/Asif,

Kindly arrange an IFG meet at delhi on 2nd or 3rd Feb '07. I'll be in delhi. Just consult and fix the date and meeting venue. All other members who want to come in this meet are more than welcome.

Danish

For Advertising mail webmaster
Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: IFG meet at Delhi

Post by Pran » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:47 pm

You guys meeting each other for the first time?

How many members do we have from Bangalore? know of Mack The Knife and Inder

Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:44 am

Gowdre, Kolar heggide? ;) 8)
There's an old story about how the Governor of Texas sent ONE texas ranger to a town that was beset with rioting.When asked by the townfolk as to how only one ranger was sent as reinforcement, the ranger's reply has become historic-"there's only one riot aint there? one riot, one ranger." :twisted:
Guess the same applies, one city, one IFG-er-more the merrier though ;):)
Last count, there were 4 here, Anupam is latest addition.
Couple of more offline meets, we'll have to ask the Beach to start an IFG corner-most steak houses have a favourite customer seating advertised with the customers name on a brass plaque fixed to the table! Abhijeet, shall I order the plaque ?? :wink:
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:01 am

eljefe";p="10913 wrote:Gowdre, Kolar heggide? ;) 8)
sakattagide :)
eljefe";p="10913 wrote:
There's an old story about how the Governor of Texas sent ONE texas ranger to a town that was beset with rioting.When asked by the townfolk as to how only one ranger was sent as reinforcement, the ranger's reply has become historic-"there's only one riot aint there? one riot, one ranger."

Good one.

Pran

btw, Asif how do you know kannada?
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."