NRAI affiliated Rifle Clubs

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: NRAI affiliated Rifle Clubs

Post by sa_ali » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Any member from Hyd having experience in using this club
The Country Club Shooting Gallery
6-3-1219 Begumpet
Hyderabad 500 016

My sister is there in hyd and she has being interested in shooting for long time, So i can direct her to this club, its pretty near to her place also.

For Advertising mail webmaster
abhrankash
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by abhrankash » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:50 pm

sa_ali wrote:Any member from Hyd having experience in using this club
The Country Club Shooting Gallery
6-3-1219 Begumpet
Hyderabad 500 016

My sister is there in hyd and she has being interested in shooting for long time, So i can direct her to this club, its pretty near to her place also.
Dear sir,
I do personally believe that although it is an individual sport it really depends on you personal talent and your shooting capability I am not aware of the facility they are having,I think they must be having other facility also if they people are preparing personnel for professional shooting carrier.

It will be better if you take visit to their web site and make a note of that I have searched on Google but not able to find any site for that club.
ABHRANKASH

Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
Winston Churchill

SUBHANKARMAJUMDER
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by SUBHANKARMAJUMDER » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of Pradhan nagar,Siliguri,Dist-Darjeeling(W.B.).I am fully devoted to gun shooting but due to poor financial condition I am unable to join Shooting academy.Please give me a chance to prove myself.My details are given below:-
NAME:- SUBHANKAR MAJUMDER
********EDITED - not a good idea to post your personal details in public. - Moderator*******
Kindly convey an address where I can train myself at my level best at a reasonable & affordable fees to give my best to my country.

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:15 am

SUBHANKARMAJUMDER wrote:Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of Pradhan nagar,Siliguri,Dist-Darjeeling(W.B.).I am fully devoted to gun shooting but due to poor financial condition I am unable to join Shooting academy.Please give me a chance to prove myself.My details are given below:-
NAME:- SUBHANKAR MAJUMDER
********EDITED - not a good idea to post your personal details in public. - Moderator*******
Kindly convey an address where I can train myself at my level best at a reasonable & affordable fees to give my best to my country.
serampore rifle club,hoogly.
kolkatta rifle club.
depends on where you live.
regards

captainadi110
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by captainadi110 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi

I am Adi from kolhapur. Jst wanted to know how to apply for the below mentioned club and if anyone is already a memeber ther???

The Principal
Krida Prabodhini Kolhapur
Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Stadium
Kolhapur, Maharashtra

comrad_in
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by comrad_in » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Is there any shooting club in Jalandhar or anywhere else in Punjab?

navin006
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by navin006 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi dear, I am new in shooting although I have been practicing it for last five years , but I have no any idea about shooting competition.Please inform me the whole procedures from enrolment for nrai to participation in games.

vishnu_r
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishnu_r » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:06 am

mundaire wrote:The Joint Secretary

Hi mundaire does this mean that there are no NRAI affiliated clubs in chennai?? My father is a member of the chennai rifle club, was hoping to import through that membership. Looks like I'll have to get membership somewhere else now.?

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:56 am

The above list does not include state rifle associations which are affiliated with the NRAI nor does it include district rifle associations which are affiliated with the state units and thus recognised by NRAI.

For Chennai, have you seen https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=966 ?

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein