Are there any club or range in West Bengal for pursing 25 mtrs centre fire catagory?

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
ishanm
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Are there any club or range in West Bengal for pursing 25 mtrs centre fire catagory?

Post by ishanm » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:49 pm

I am quite serious about pursing the 25m centre fire, as a noobie can someone guide me through how to get started..

Situated in Nadia district of Bengal and the Bengal rifle association doesn't have a website can't even find a list of affiliated club and what ever club I find on Google are far (willing to travel if i have to at this point) but seems to only be equipped for 10 meter air rifle.

Is there no place for practicing the 25 mtrs centre fire?

For Advertising mail webmaster
to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Are there any club or range in West Bengal for pursing 25 mtrs centre fire catagory?

Post by to_saptarshi » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:53 am

Yes there are few

1. North Calcutta Rifle Club - Kolkata ( Well Equipped 25 Meter Range to fire both rim fire and center fire)
2. Asansol Rifle Club (Probably the best in West Bengal, All State and Eastern Zone are held here )
3. Srerampore Rifle Club ( Hooghly) Bit Primitive but they are renovating and you can fire .22 and .32 easily
4. Midnapore Rifle Club - They also have 25M range

Not aware of any nearby Nadia ( There could be some ) which I am not aware of . There are few more clubs as well in west bengal apart from what I have mentioned , but I am not aware of their recent facilities hence didnt mentioned.
Thanks and Regards,
Saptarshi