GBNRA DEFUNCT?

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
spitfire
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

GBNRA DEFUNCT?

Post by spitfire » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi! If anyone is aware whatever happened to Gautam Budh Nagar Rifle Association. I live in NOIDA and wanted to join up but there seems to be no current info bout the body..
Is it Defunct? If Yes how do we revive it?

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: GBNRA DEFUNCT?

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:37 pm

While I do not know the present status of GBNRA, after reading the GBNRA threads, it appears at least two three persons were involved. Try contacting varunik or indiaone etc.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

varunik
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by varunik » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:06 am

hi spitfire!

All the work has halted since I joined college and came to Pune. I tried bringing the momentum up every semester break. But unfortunately, we couldnt finish the work.
If you are interested, PM me. I can tell you, everything I know, and will provide you with all the material.
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge
Of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the
Eye of the tiger

mnbvcxzaq1
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mnbvcxzaq1 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:57 am

hi varunik & others,
i am interested in reviving the gbnra. i was trying to find information in this regard, but have been left with a blank regarding its current status. can you share its current status and maybe, involve me in the process?
best.

404notfound
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by 404notfound » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 pm

I would totally be interested in helping revive GBNRA too! Let me know if I can help out in the process. I am a member of UPSRA already and know a few of the office bearers in Lucknow.