NRAI RIFLE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
faizurrahim
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

NRAI RIFLE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA

Post by faizurrahim » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi there.
Its Faiz here. I am new on IFG and simply loving the experience and the invaluable information and knowledge being shared here. I have already introduces myself under the introduction and welcome thread, some of you might have notices it. But still for those who haven't, I am from Jaipur and have a fantasy of owning a firearm and join shooting sports but till now i didn't know where to go. Thankfully, through IFG, i am being directed towards the right opportunities. I want to get into Shotgun shooting but till the time i don't get an arms license, i'll join 10 m air rifle ( probably from next month ). I am planning to apply for an arms license in Jaipur and before that gathering as much info as i can.

Someone from the police dept. ( YES, IN JAIPUT POLICE COMMISSIONER ISSUES IT AND NOT THE COLLECTOR ) that if you show some kind of a membership card of an approved club or association, the your case would be taken more seriously as these days, many licenses are being rejected just because applicant mentions the purpose as self defense and the authorities think that we are here for that. It is our responsibility to protect the citizens so you need not worry. It happened with 2 people i know.

So, what else can be better than NRAI. I have the form ready, just need two introducers.

Secondly, i am happy to know that we can import air rifles also along with several other benefits if we are a member of NRAI.

I think i have explained myself pretty clearly and now waiting for support from the seniors.

Thanks
Faiz

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: NRAI RIFLE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA

Post by mundaire » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:57 pm

This weekend make a trip to the JDA run Jagatpura shooting range at Jaipur...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

faizurrahim
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by faizurrahim » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:04 am

mundaire wrote:This weekend make a trip to the JDA run Jagatpura shooting range at Jaipur...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Hello sir
Thanks a lot for the reply. I have been there quite a few times and every time they say that you need have your own weapon. I think for me its really high time that i start shooting because i've been thinking about it for so long. Just really busy in some thing. By the end of this month i'll buy an IHP 35 or if my allows, use his diana and go in 10 m air rifle event. But my dream of owning a firearm still persists. So the question arises of NRAI membership intoducers!!!!
After getting its membership i'll prepare my documents and submit the application. Will definitely need inputs from you that time as well.

Also fyi, i am following your posts for quite a long time :) Gobsmacked i am. :cheers:

Faiz

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Nice introduction faizurrahim nice to know you and good fortune with your gun license. Welcome and have fun at IFG! :D

If you can buy a local AR that would be your best bet to get you started off immediately. :cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

faizurrahim
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by faizurrahim » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:10 am

ckkalyan wrote:Nice introduction faizurrahim nice to know you and good fortune with your gun license. Welcome and have fun at IFG! :D

If you can buy a local AR that would be your best bet to get you started off immediately. :cheers:
hi there
Thanks a lot. Yes yes i am having fun at IFG. Its fantastic. And i agree with you on that AR buying thing but will post about that in a different suitable thread. This one was primarily for introducers hunt but my bad luck.....no one has come up yet ! :( :( :( :(

faizurrahim
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by faizurrahim » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Now after so many days of posting in different threads and not getting a reply, i feel that i am lacking something. I know this usually doesn't happens at IFG where seniors go so beyond the limits to help others. I dont know but is there a prerequisite to ask for such kind of a favor ?

Please Help

Faiz

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Faiz, the only pre-requisite is a passion for shooting sports and an active contribution to RKBA. Please pm me your details and I will be glad to help.

However, the NRAI membership has very few benefits in my honest opinion. You will be better served by having a membership of a local shooting club. So do your research well before you plonk nearly Rs 25k in an NRAI membership.

Cheers,
SS

faizurrahim
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by faizurrahim » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:56 pm

SS wrote:Faiz, the only pre-requisite is a passion for shooting sports and an active contribution to RKBA. Please pm me your details and I will be glad to help.

However, the NRAI membership has very few benefits in my honest opinion. You will be better served by having a membership of a local shooting club. So do your research well before you plonk nearly Rs 25k in an NRAI membership.

Cheers,
SS

Hello
You cant even imagine how delighted i am to read your post. Does that reflect my passion in any case? :P
Coming back to the point, i am sure that you must be knowing about the scenes going in RRA and secondly they are not accepting memberships (Someone told me about this). Also there ain't any club/association at Jagatpura shooting range in Jaipur. You can just go there, pay and shoot. Now the choice is yours whether you would like to pay daily, monthly or annually.

I am more than ready to get into NRAI. AND MY PM IS NOT WORKING. I AM NEW SO IFG NEEDS MORE PARTICIPATION ( which i will definitely do). SO, IF YOU SAY I CAN POST MY EMAIL ID.

Dying to read from you! :stupid: LOL

THANKS
FAIZ

Faiz, please read the conditions of your membership here on IFG: as a probationary member, the personal message function is not available to you -- the moderator

AgentDoubleS

Post by AgentDoubleS » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Fair, you have a pm. Hope it helps.