Jamshedpur Rifle Club

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
choo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Jamshedpur Rifle Club

Post by choo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Anyone here from Jamshedpur a member of this club ? Is it open to general public ? Please guide!

For Advertising mail webmaster
singhritesh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Jamshedpur Rifle Club

Post by singhritesh » Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 pm

Yes. Jamshedpur Rifle Club is open to anyone who is interested in the art of shooting. Although I think I'm replying to this post too late for you, but it might help other like minded people.

Kumarnishith
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Kumarnishith » Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Sir,

I am very much interested in joining Jamshedpur Rifle club...can you throw some light on the procedure, membership fee etc..?

-Nishith

singhritesh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by singhritesh » Fri May 31, 2013 5:24 pm

As of now, the firing range is closed due to summer and rainy season. Once it re-opens during the durga puja, You can visit the club on sundays... between 10 am to 12 noon. Meet the secretary Mr. Uttam Chand to acquire the form. Ofcourse he will explain rest of the procedure, but feel free to ping me, should U require any further assistance.

Kumarnishith
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Kumarnishith » Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks a lot Sir... :) I am from Ranchi...There are couple of like minded friends as well..will bring them along :cheers:

-Nishith

choo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by choo » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 am

singhritesh wrote:As of now, the firing range is closed due to summer and rainy season. Once it re-opens during the durga puja, You can visit the club on sundays... between 10 am to 12 noon. Meet the secretary Mr. Uttam Chand to acquire the form. Ofcourse he will explain rest of the procedure, but feel free to ping me, should U require any further assistance.
Thanks a lot! I got this number (0657) 2292772 from Justdial . I plan to call tomorrow . Can you confirm number is correct?

Kumarnishith
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Kumarnishith » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:28 am

choo wrote:
singhritesh wrote:As of now, the firing range is closed due to summer and rainy season. Once it re-opens during the durga puja, You can visit the club on sundays... between 10 am to 12 noon. Meet the secretary Mr. Uttam Chand to acquire the form. Ofcourse he will explain rest of the procedure, but feel free to ping me, should U require any further assistance.
Thanks a lot! I got this number (0657) 2292772 from Justdial . I plan to call tomorrow . Can you confirm number is correct?
Hi choo...I am planning to visit the club during Durga Puja hols...Do let us know if you gather some information regarding membership formalities, facilities, fee etc upon calling/visiting the club!

-Nishith

choo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by choo » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Kumarnishith wrote:
choo wrote:
Hi choo...I am planning to visit the club during Durga Puja hols...Do let us know if you gather some information regarding membership formalities, facilities, fee etc upon calling/visiting the club!

-Nishith

Hi

Visit the club with the following - Photocopies of Passport , Blood group doc, Address proof, 3 passport photos, 1 stamp size photo and you're set! Charges Rs 1500 for a year.

singhritesh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by singhritesh » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:35 pm

We all will be there at Ranchi on the 4th, 5th and 6th of October to organise and attend 4th State championship, Jharkhand. Any one interested in club membership can contact us there.

kumar.bits
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kumar.bits » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello Choo/ Ritesh Singh,

Can anyone please provide me with any working contact number of Jamshedpur Rifle Club? or of The Secretary, Mr. Uttam Chand?

The contact number posted above 0657-2292772 (Also, the same Number is found if we do a search in Internet) - is not working.

I'm from Ranchi, living in Bangalore and am interested in getting membership of the Club.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Manish Kumar

Shiva77
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Shiva77 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:58 pm

I am a life Member of Jamshedpur Rifle club from 1992 Onwards. The Club is open and Active.

kumar.bits
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kumar.bits » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Shiva77 wrote:I am a life Member of Jamshedpur Rifle club from 1992 Onwards. The Club is open and Active.
Hi Shiva,
May I request you to drop an sms/ give a miss call to my number--- Please do not give your contact details on a public forum for your own safety.-Moderator

I hope, I can get some help/ required information if i can talk to you.

vedula1995
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vedula1995 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:19 am

hey guys good to see so much activity related to Jamshedpur in this thread,are there any active members in this thread,who are currently enrolled in Rifle Association ? I want to get myself enrolled in, is the above mentioned steps still valid ? I mean its 4 years already.

Thanks.

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi Vedula 1995 , Yes I am member in Jamshedpur Rifle club from 1992 onward and from 1997 a life member. right now living in Jaipur but whenever visit my home town i try to visit the club and try to fire few shots to keep my hobby alive.
Mr. Uttam chand is Secretary and Mr. Dutta is trainer over there ( Till the last i visited)
The Phone No in above link is only available phone no right now or Else I will try to get the Cell no of Mr. uttam Chand.