Need help. Want to join Rifle shooting club near Mira road

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
anirbanb
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Need help. Want to join Rifle shooting club near Mira road

Post by anirbanb » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Friends, I am new to this world of rifle shooting. need all of your help regarding this issue...

I am staying near Mira road. So I need a rifle shooting club near this place. I googled a lot and get this...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Academy Of Air Rifle Shooting
Mr Jawahar Joshi, C/O Shailendra Vidyalaya,
Shailendra Vidyalaya Marg, Dahisar, Mumbai - 400068
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I just need info on this. Can I take membership here? Is it affiliated with MRA/NRAI? It will be very-much helpful for me, if anyone can give me detail info on this matter... waiting for your replies...

For Advertising mail webmaster
kai9dranzer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Need help. Want to join Rifle shooting club near Mira ro

Post by kai9dranzer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Hello, even I had th same doubt or query as you are having..but I made my mind to join the Savarkar Smarak Rifle Range in Dadar (W)..I know its a bit far from Mira Road but its one of the finest in Mumbai and the coach Mr. VIshwajeet Shinde is one of the best. I strongly suggest you join there.
FEES FOR BASIC COURSE ARE INR 3000/-
Timing :7:00-9:00 AM OR 7.00-9.00 PM.. (your choice)..
Duration : 8 days
Saturday and Sunday no training but you can go and practice on any day from 7.00am - 9.00pm except on public holidays and such other days as the club may specify on this behalf from time to time. Check on my previous post for further information about the club..:)

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Why not check with fantumfan2003 for info on Shailendra - he used to practice there.
==
O Shea (character): Guns make you nervous ?
Charles Bronson: Guns or the users ? Idiots with guns make me nervous.
(Death Wish V)

Karanchuhg
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Karanchuhg » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm

I just finished the course at shailendra shooting range, the range is ok and mr Jawar Joshi teaches here.