Left hope for a rifle club membership.

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
lakecity_shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Left hope for a rifle club membership.

Post by lakecity_shooter » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Dear shooters.
I finally left the hope for getting a rifle club membership and become a successful shooter as the Range authorities are more busy than the PM as they never receive calls and even if they pick they put it blank......i am trying to call them from last three months...i dont think that without a rifle club membership club i would even get a centrefire rifle for me ..........lets see if god wills and i get my real Rifle as am tired of firing springers.........suggest something guys its so frustrating ..
"Defeat is a choice so as victory,You are never beaten till u decide"

For Advertising mail webmaster
Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Left hope for a rifle club membership.

Post by Hammerhead » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

"You are never beaten till u decide"
In gun ownership , that's everyday struggle we face . If I were you I would have decided otherwise - Haji
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Bhargav
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bhargav » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm

I believe the range is close by? Then why call them just go and visit them. Once you are on the range then catch somebody and keep talking. The person has to answer :). Why are you losing hope !

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Pay a visit to their office, on a working day,Lakecity.Do not let them go until they give you membership.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Are you referring to some club in udaipur or the rajasthan rifle association in jaipur?
If the latter, then well done for smelling the coffee. The sooner you realise the reality the better. Dont waste your time or money calling or visiting them; you wont get membership.
Im sorry the gents here trying to motivate you and trying to be positive but they havent been there; I have. I agree with you it is very frustrating; not worth the trouble.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

tutsamewasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by tutsamewasa » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 am

Hi,

Are you talking about Rajasthan Rifle association membership or the shooting range membership in Jaipur, both are different. Now why do you have to call them? I mean have already filled the membership form and submitted it with with required fee paid?
Now about getting rifle club membership wont help you getting your own center fire pistal or import it. For that you got to prove yourself in Nationals. And to prove yourslef there you need a good match pistal( Olympians shoot there) :) So its catch 22

Best would be aply for either NRAI or RRA membership and fight for States first. Mr Sushil Choudhry who is incharge of RRA I trust is very nice person to talk to. I had a word with him and he was very motivating. His number is there in one of the post here or you can get doing little google. Get in touch with him.

There are many shooters from Udaipur around and you can sure get any further help.

Hope this helps.

Hemendra Singh

ysbrar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ysbrar » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Can you post Mr Sushil Choudhry's no please

ysbrar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ysbrar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:23 pm

ya Mr. Choudhary is a nice guy to talk .