Lakshya Shooting Club, Navi Mumbai

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
silver9
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Lakshya Shooting Club, Navi Mumbai

Post by silver9 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi people!

Dropped in to share something. I came across a shooting club named Lakshya (MRA affiliation). They have got 4 ranges (.177 & .22) in Navi Mumbai at Vashi and Panvel. The Founder and President if the club is Suma Shirur. http://lakshyashooting.com/about.htm

Got AC and Non-AC indoor ranges. You can become a member by paying only 5k for 5 years. :) And that includes your training as well. Damn reasonable.

Now this would save a lot of money if you're planning to import a rifle or some smart pistol. For example. Beretta PX Storm CO2. Pyramyd's selling it for 89USD + 74 USD shipping. Why would you buy the same pistol for 40k? I have read some posts where members have commented that having a club membership is an expensive deal, and thats why paying some premium to the dealers is preferable. Well, join Lakshya in that case. :D

Happy shooting!

Cheers,
N.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kuwar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Lakshya Shooting Club, Navi Mumbai

Post by kuwar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks alot silver9,

It can defitetly help all who seriously want to take shooting sports.

Regards,
Kuwar.

silver9
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by silver9 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 am

You;re welcome, Kuwar!

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Suma Shirur scored 400/400 in a 10mtr air rifle match. I wish I was living in Panvel. Would have joined Lakshya yesterday. Suma is doing a lot by imparting proper training using latest techniques....This is what "giving it back to the community" all about....Passing on what you know to others so the skills get passed on and medals flow in....

M.
silver9 wrote:Hi people!

Dropped in to share something. I came across a shooting club named Lakshya (MRA affiliation). They have got 4 ranges (.177 & .22) in Navi Mumbai at Vashi and Panvel. The Founder and President if the club is Suma Shirur. http://lakshyashooting.com/about.htm

Got AC and Non-AC indoor ranges. You can become a member by paying only 5k for 5 years. :) And that includes your training as well. Damn reasonable.

Now this would save a lot of money if you're planning to import a rifle or some smart pistol. For example. Beretta PX Storm CO2. Pyramyd's selling it for 89USD + 74 USD shipping. Why would you buy the same pistol for 40k? I have read some posts where members have commented that having a club membership is an expensive deal, and thats why paying some premium to the dealers is preferable. Well, join Lakshya in that case. :D

Happy shooting!

Cheers,
N.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

silver9
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by silver9 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks for your kind words, M! Why don't you drop in someday.

Cheers,
N.

prasanjit.baul
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prasanjit.baul » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm

i live at ambernath.. it will be convenient for me i think coz it doesnt take more than 45 mins from ambernath to panvel on my motorcycle. Felt really good and benefited with this information. Will take the membership next month..

My only query is do they have training seesions on weekend basis or weekday basis?? Coz i can attend the training sessions only on Sundays... I am particularly interested in rifle shooting and possess a new IHP M 35 .177

Regards
Prasanjit

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

I'll plan on a weekend day and we can go to Lakshya together...how about that ?

M.
silver9 wrote:Thanks for your kind words, M! Why don't you drop in someday.

Cheers,
N.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

prasanjit.baul
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prasanjit.baul » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 pm

i live at ambernath.. it will be convenient for me i think coz it doesnt take more than 45 mins from ambernath to panvel on my motorcycle. Felt really good and benefited with this information. Will take the membership next month..

My only query is do they have training seesions on weekend basis or weekday basis?? Coz i can attend the training sessions only on Sundays... I am particularly interested in rifle shooting and possess a new IHP M 35 .177

Regards
Prasanjit

silver9
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by silver9 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Yes, Prasanjit, you can do your training as per your convenience. Let me know when you're planning to visit.

Cheers,
N.

Debashish Roy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Debashish Roy » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Would you Please inform the address and contact number. Thanks and Regards, D.Roy

prasad_pardeshi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by prasad_pardeshi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Is der any shooting range at vashi or anythng close to KURLA ?