Rifle Club Membership

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
vkjalan
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Rifle Club Membership

Post by vkjalan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Dear IFG Members.
I am from Karnataka and getting the membership in the state rifle association looks next to impossible to me.

I was wondering if anyone knew which club was offering membership to people outside their state.

I am looking for a membership urgently.
Anyone offering any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Anand
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Rifle Club Membership

Post by Anand » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 am

Hi please look up the post under NRAI membership! There are members here(including yours truly :wink: ) who will be willing to help others become members. Please familiarize yourself with the details of application.
Regards,
Anand

reynoldmaben
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by reynoldmaben » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:29 am

If you are from Banglore, membership at KSRA is not at all difficult.

Reynold

thomast1
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by thomast1 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 am

I am in the process of getting a membership to KSRA. PVC stage on now, and should say that till now it has been smooth. and yes the only part to be mentioned is, that the admission is through CRT (Civilian Rifle Training).
Please check
http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=452 - page 8 has the latest information.

It takes time for joining the process to complete, but from the post of others, and experience till now, i feel the process is consistent.

Thomas

dhana87balut
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dhana87balut » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi everybody ,
I am belonging to Tamilnadu(Coimbatore),Please provide me the Details about the Rifle clubs around the city(or)in Tamilnadu... Thanks :) :) :)

kb100
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kb100 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 pm

dhana87balut wrote:Hi everybody ,
I am belonging to Tamilnadu(Coimbatore),Please provide me the Details about the Rifle clubs around the city(or)in Tamilnadu... Thanks :) :) :)
Reproduced below for your benefit dhana87balut! (original thread http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 8&start=90). It is diagonally opposite Nigiris on Avinashi road - you cant miss the board.

May I recommend that you go spend the next few days going thru all the material available in the forum.. I am sure will give you answers to most of the queries a beginner typically has. :)
trammway wrote:David Mariadass & Dr. Jayakumar (of Pollachi ??),

You both can actually join the much nearer Rifle club that is Coimbatore Rifle Club, currently it's president is Dr. SylendraBabu IPS, Commissioner of Police, Coimbatore and he is a vivid sports person and who understand the sports.

The address of Coimbatore Rifle Club is:

Coimbatore Rifle Club
Prs Grounds, Avinashi Road,
Coimbatore Central, Coimbatore - 641018
+(91)-(422)-6539398
A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet!