NRAI membership

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
gegenvaiphei
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

NRAI membership

Post by gegenvaiphei » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:15 pm

Hello Admins and group members,

I am from Manipur, and I am new to this PCP Rifle enthusiasm. But once I enquired a product that I really love to have in possession, the dealer asked me for my membership. As I enquired for membership, I learnt that all the rifle or shooting schools are closed and that I won't be able to get any license from the state in the near future, I am seeking help from you all. Can you please help me with NRAI registration or membership. I love to have one to get the air rifles that I really want to have in possession.

My main purpose will be field target practice and pest control.

And for your kind information, we don't have any district shooting association and we don't have any access to the state's too.

Please do not share your contact details on the open forum for your own security-Moderator

For Advertising mail webmaster
gegenvaiphei
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: NRAI membership

Post by gegenvaiphei » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm

I beg everyone to understand me.
Bbout my former post, i.e., NRAI Membership, I want to beg your forgiveness for not understanding the procedure well. Now after downloading the application form, I need two existing members to help me out. Please, can you help me in getting my NRAI membership?

Deepraj patil1616
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Deepraj patil1616 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:39 am

Which rifle do you want to have..?

gegenvaiphei
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gegenvaiphei » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:12 am

Deepraj patil1616 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:39 am
Which rifle do you want to have..?
I want to have PCP air rifle and if possible, 22lr in the future. But I am more into getting myself registered so that I have no legal issues in my future. Plus, I want my two children to pursue shooting when they can get enrolled in a shooting school. But for now, I feel I should get myself registered to be able to get them easier in their registration. I hope I don't sound stupid.

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:19 pm

You don't need NRAI or rifle club / association membership to buy a .177 airgun..

you can buy all PCP airgun (.177 Cal) from dealers online.. they only require any government issued ID.. & can send the same to your place through courier..

one thing buy from some reputed dealer.. there are lot of scammers ..

which PCP model are u looking at..

gegenvaiphei
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gegenvaiphei » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:41 pm

Shivakr wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:19 pm
You don't need NRAI or rifle club / association membership to buy a .177 airgun..

you can buy all PCP airgun (.177 Cal) from dealers online.. they only require any government issued ID.. & can send the same to your place through courier..

one thing buy from some reputed dealer.. there are lot of scammers ..

which PCP model are u looking at..

Yes, I understand that I don't need any membership to buy .177 PCP Rifle. But, the problem is I want to import it from online stores, because, I couldn't find one in the Indian stores.

My choice of PCP is Daystate Huntsman Revere safari edition or Wolverine or Redwolf hp hilite. I would prefer the larger calibre for long range targets.

Or, am I misunderstanding something here?? Can I import pcps and accessories or spares from any online stores, preferably from HUMA site, Mundilar, etc..?

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:03 pm

Hi,

You might want to consider some Indian PCPs that can meet your tasks. Take a look at the Precihole bench rest rifle or the GARE BHIM PCP Air Rifle. These will be easier to maintain and you don't have to jump hoops to get custom clearances. I have imported air rifles and match pistols in the past. Once they start to leak, you are on your own looking for spares. So think it over.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Able
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Able » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:28 pm

Hi bro,

Seems to me like you want too quick and a bit too fast. Importing air rifles in India isn't an easy task even if it is .177 calibre with government complianced power/energy. There's a lot of post about it with a lengthy discussion, if you go through them you will get a rough idea.

You can buy .177 locally available without a hassle, and .22LR doesn't require NRAI membership if you have arms licence and purchase permit.

Anyway good luck.