• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Need help for NRAI membership

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
Saahir

Need help for NRAI membership

Postby Saahir » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:10 am

Hello respected members

I am from kota rajasthan . Passionte about skeet/ trap shooting and 10mtr air pistol . I want NRAI membership(shooting association). Any NRAI
Members willing to proposed and second my application ?

Best regards

I have tried in jagatpura range for skeet/trap shooting but they asked for a valid arms license for rent weapon . As i do not own arms license .i have been told to get NRAI membership and aspiring shooter certificate from NRAI . As it will easy to get arms license .

Please senior members guide what is aspiring shooter category ? And how can i practise without arms license ? and is 10 mtr air pistol can help to achieve aspiring shooter ? Whats rule for that ?

Best regards

@abhijeet sir help me out

sniper2014

Re: Need help for NRAI membership

Postby sniper2014 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Pls go through relevant portions of New Arms Rules 2016 regarding aspiring shot requirements. You have to participate in National/ State level competition recognized by NRAI & achieve MQS (minimum Qualifying score) in relevant discipline. So join a shooting club & start practising. Good Luck.

Saahir

Postby Saahir » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 pm

sniper2014 wrote:Pls go through relevant portions of New Arms Rules 2016 regarding aspiring shot requirements. You have to participate in National/ State level competition recognized by NRAI & achieve MQS (minimum Qualifying score) in relevant discipline. So join a shooting club & start practising. Good Luck.

Yes i am doing 10mtr air pistol . And i will participate in state competition this year or next year. But what about the rule to has NRAI or NRAI affiliated state association active membership . How to get without any two exsisting members.

And is there any age limit for aspiring shooter?

Anand

Postby Anand » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:05 pm

You will need signatures of two NRAI members for sure if you want membership. The aspiring shooter certificate is granted only after achieving the MQS depending on your age and gender. The aspiring shooter category is for those above the age of 21 years, a similar category for those between the ages of 12 years and 21 years is called Junior target shooter.

A person shooting 25M pistol for example has to achieve the MQS in approved competitons to be granted the certificate and to be put on a list of aspiring shooters. It is similar for renowned shooters. Due to air pistols/airrifles being easier to buy (ie without a license), the rules dictate that any one applying for an arms license on the basis of their airgun scores, must score the required MQS twice.
Regards,
Anand
P.S If you need NRAI signatures I can help, please PM me.

Saahir

Postby Saahir » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Anand wrote:You will need signatures of two NRAI members for sure if you want membership. The aspiring shooter certificate is granted only after achieving the MQS depending on your age and gender. The aspiring shooter category is for those above the age of 21 years, a similar category for those between the ages of 12 years and 21 years is called Junior target shooter.

A person shooting 25M pistol for example has to achieve the MQS in approved competitons to be granted the certificate and to be put on a list of aspiring shooters. It is similar for renowned shooters. Due to air pistols/airrifles being easier to buy (ie without a license), the rules dictate that any one applying for an arms license on the basis of their airgun scores, must score the required MQS twice.
Regards,
Anand
P.S If you need NRAI signatures I can help, please PM me.

Thank you sir

And does 10 mtr air pistol MQS count in aspiring shooter?

Sir as i am a new member so i couldnt pm you .

I can mail or whatssap you if i get email addrs or no.

Regards

sniper2014

Postby sniper2014 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Dear Saahir
you will surely find 2 existing NRAI members in your shooting club/ DRSA who will be happy to help (I did the same way, duly obtaining guidance from this forum). Please talk to the Secretary/ office bearers. You may consult this forum and also visit NRAI website for aspiring shot requirements. All the best.

Saahir

Postby Saahir » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am

Re:

Saahir wrote:Hello respected members

I am from kota rajasthan . Passionte about skeet/ trap shooting and 10mtr air pistol . I want NRAI membership(shooting association). Any NRAI
Members willing to proposed and second my application ?

Best regards

I have tried in jagatpura range for skeet/trap shooting but they asked for a valid arms license for rent weapon . As i do not own arms license .i have been told to get NRAI membership and aspiring shooter certificate from NRAI . As it will easy to get arms license .

Please senior members guide what is aspiring shooter category ? And how can i practise without arms license ? and is 10 mtr air pistol can help to achieve aspiring shooter ? Whats rule for that ?

Best regards

@abhijeet sir help me out

SHOOT LIKE A KING

Saahir

Postby Saahir » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:08 am

Re:

SHOOT LIKE A KING

Saahir

Postby Saahir » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Re:

SHOOT LIKE A KING

shorya_alone

Postby shorya_alone » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Sahir , my number is 9887023373, I am from kota , I will sign your membership form . i am a NRAI member.

Saahir

Postby Saahir » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 pm

shorya_alone wrote:Sahir , my number is 9887023373, I am from kota , I will sign your membership form . i am a NRAI member.

Thank you sir for kind help

Regards

SHOOT LIKE A KING

Return to “Shooting Clubs & Associations in India”