Raise your voice for RKBA: Tell the government online

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Raise your voice for RKBA: Tell the government online

Post by eternalme » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi IFGians,

The national portal of the government of India has online complaint redress system , lets voice our rights and raise our concerns about the present arms act and existing gun control in the country. The link is given below and at bottom of the post .
http://grievance.nic.in/Netizen/arpgn.asp
Click on register your grievance and when on second page select ministry of home affairs as related department,.

We are all aware that the ministry of Home is going to ammend the arms act to god knows what end, lets raise our concerns, lets raise our concerns as to how we felt about the helpless people massacred in mumbai who the government couldn't defend and various others who live under shadow of illegal guns around them.
Let the government know that if it can't eradicate illegal weapons it has no right to impose ,even for a second, any kind of gun control which relies solely on the mindset of a government official to decide whether to grant one an arms license or not.
Let the government know that you want your tax count, let the government know that you want your blood count, let the government know how we feel about the present arms law and act which doesn't give merit to law abiding, tax paying citizens, let the government know that if guns are not required than why there are more than a dozen guns required around MLA, MPS and others.

Let the government answer if the life of a normal "Janta" person is not worth protecting as much as is of a MLA or MP, let the government know that how this biased policy about arms ownership has created a big rift between a law abiding citizen and guns.
Let them answer how stopping import of the firearms has helped them gain revenues or help the domestic industry, which anyway doesn't exist in hand guns and rifle segment as the government doesn't grant such permission, who the government is supporting by such practices ? The government has actually taken the firearms away from the citizens.
Can someone who earns 1.5 Lakh a year own a gun even made by IOF ? that means more than 90% of the Indian population can't even have a gun which government gets made, ain't their life worth protecting? don't they have a right to self defend themselves in areas where police takes hours to reach ?
And who is profited in the second hand arms sale ? where guns worth a thousand or five max sell for 2 to 3 lakh, isn't this an eye opener for the government loosing revenue like this ?

These are serious questions and the government should be answering now .

Guys this is your time, if the Arms amendment is done without your say, there is no saying as to what we have lurking in there.
Raise your voice now or its never.

http://grievance.nic.in/Netizen/arpgn.asp click on link for registering grievance, Select ministry of home once on the second page

Please post in your reply , exact text as you put in the complaint/suggestion to Ministry of Home Affairs

-- Tue Nov 17, 2009 13:33 --

nobody is posting at the redress address provided above ?
Last edited by eternalme on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

For Advertising mail webmaster
hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Raise your voice for RKBK: Tell the government online

Post by hvj1 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Eternalme
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, will get cracking on it immediately.
BR

-- Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 pm --
eternalme wrote:
http://grievance.nic.in/Netizen/arpgn.a ... evance&wcu Select ministry of home once on the page
Please post in your reply , exact text as you put in the complaint/suggestion to Ministry of Home Affairs

-- Tue Nov 17, 2009 13:33 --

nobody is posting at the redress address provided above ?
MY FIRST BLOODY GRIEVANCE IS THAT THE BLOODY GRIEVANCE FORM JUST DOES NOT ACCEPT YOUR GRIEVANCE, I have been trying to get through for the last ONE HOUR and it prompts by saying that invalid charachters, quotes are not allowed in the subject. THIS IS A BLOODY JOKE, this is the THE WAY THIS GOVT. WANTS TO REDRESS YOUR GRIEVANCES, BY NOT ACCEPTING THEM AT ALL, HA, HA , HA , AAAAAARGH :evil: :twisted: ROTFL
Those who manage to get through kindly provide me some tuitions!

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Raise your voice for RKBK: Tell the government online

Post by eternalme » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi HVj1,

Please use the following link, I have corrected the above link as well, though I had to push a complaint against UP housing board, just to be sure :-). The complaint was genuine by the way. Here is the link for the Grievance redress system.

Click on lodge your grievance and on next page select Ministry of home affairs , in the concerned department.,

-- Tue Nov 17, 2009 19:14 --

Everybody these complaints are monitored, so the government can't just bury them somewhere, they have to present a complete record of what they did with the complaints and they have to provide a reason if they BS, :-), Nice little system , I am loving it.

Go ahead put your objections, complaints againt the infair Arms act and probably we make history :-)

:D
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Raise your voice for RKBA: Tell the government online

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 am

I think its a good way to raise your issues.

People please do it.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 am

OK Guys,
I finally figured out how to get through to the Grievances cell and posted my message, received an email confirmation of the same.
By the way, it will be interesting to see, how many actually take the effort, I am sure it will be an eyeopener for all of us.

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 am

Guys,
Thanks for concurring on the same, I know this one works as baboodom works on papers and documents and this one really getting deposited in the hard disk of NIC and the government is supposed to do something about it :-)

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Not many postings , when we can't even stand up to raise our voice online let alone doing something concrete, its really an eyeopener.
Seems people just like to hue and cry and not doing something about it.
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Dear Eternalme,
Here is another eye opener'
1.RKBA PIL Support – 112 Votes, Viewed 1507 (replies/views %= 7.4%)
2.GFI - 66 replies, Viewed 3398 (replies/views %= 1.9%)
3. RKBA Support online Register grievance - 03 replies.members, Viewed 106 (replies/views %= 2.8%)
Off the three members, Two have actually posted it, I have no clue about the third.
This is not uncommon, the other day, I had a talk with Ravi Sharma, the Numero Uno RKBA Warrior, who has been slogging away from the last few months. I salute this young man's dedication and commitment and if any body deserves to be an Emminent IFGian, I would vote for this MAN.
In the very same breath, I know that Mundaire is the original RKBA warrior, hats off to you too BOSS. I am aware that he took off witha lot of enthusiasm, A HELLUVA LOT OF PEOPLE supported him on this site and when it came to ACTUALLY putting their money where their MOUTH is, these guys dissappeared like so much dew on grass.
Now barring a few exceptions, I have only this to say, that it takes only a very few dedicated guys to to bring about changes around the so called 'system'. These chaps are the ones who bear the 'cross' for the common good of others. SO why dont we support them? So gentlemen,GET OFF YOUR ARMCHAIRS and get around to ACTUALLY TAKING THE TROUBLE OF POSTING YOUR GRIEVANCES
And kindly comment here ONLY after you have posted your grievance!

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Eternalme, thank you for the link.

Very well said,HVJ.

Dear members, there is an avenue to express our concerns and please use it.A right not exercised is a right lost.Please remember to make your point in a thoughtful and respectful manner.Thanks.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Dear HVJ,

You are right about few doing all the hardwork and bearing the cross for others, I remember meeting so many baboos just to put my request for amendment in Indian arms act for easing arms licensing procedure for employed, business men and professional -Tax payers in short, few runs to know the process and many hours skimming laws of other countries to find some points which could be useful in making my application.

All this effort was met by a simple thank you letter posted at my address stating that your suggestions will be looked upon as and when the Arms policy is review, the same letter I posted here somewhere on the forum.

Then I landed on Public grievance redress system, Also enlightening was to find that there is a folloup procedure built into it, Hence I am trying to encourage members to put up their complaints/suggestions to the ministry of Home affairs.
Who knows that some good spirited bureaucrat finds a middle way so that the Tax payers get the right to defend themselves without a need to prove that there is threat on their life.

But as you say it has to be efforts of the few which turns the wheel of the time and inertia of the system.
All I want to say is that when the government is actually considering review of the arms act, this is the perfect time to act, else they always come up with "Your request will be considered when the arms act will be reviewed".

I have started posting the links to people on the forum who are marked as friends and requesting them to take some time off and file their bid, request you to do the same.
Also we can draft a common minimum statement of disapproval of the current arms act and it's non people friendly policies, including the state of present prices of the Arms in the market that it has become impossible for a 9-5 person to own a firearm, on top of that IOF has a waiting in time of ad-infinite , just in case someone wants to go for one. Most of them are not available over the counter again adding up problems for the citizens.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 pm

I tried to post but I am getting following message

Invalid Characters (like quotes, &, @, <, >, etc) are not allowed in the Subject

Invalid Characters (’ ’) appearing in Subject Content

Complete the above mentioned entries and submit again

There is no invalid character in my post :(

Will try again

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi Kanwar ,
Please click on the link below, the previous link is amended also , If possible please put in your next what were your grievances to the ministry of home affairs.

Regards

-- Wed Nov 18, 2009 19:24 --

Kanwar 76

I have again successfully posted one more complaint for my house being developed by housing board, as I have already posted my bid for the arms act.

So my brother the link is working it works for me, works for hvj1 and for everyone who has internet explorer I suppose.

All the best, let me see the flash of some kirpan this time.
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

mik
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mik » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:54 am

Hi just registered and filed the grievance lets see where it go from here

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 am

Cheers Mik !

Very much welcome on board, it sure will end somewhere as the grievance are monitored and someone will come back to you on the same, or probably a mail, further you can request the status of your application on the site as well if you have the reference number.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

Zake
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Zake » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:45 am

Done !! Did my bit.