Boetie and gun rights

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:57 pm

The repression of the Indian people continues! As anyone who has ever been to a government office and has watched our so called "public servants" deal with the public can testify! :evil:

The RTI (Right To Information) Act is the first positive step in combating this (babu-neta combine) that I have seen in a while, however they are seeking to water down this Act as well, removing the crucial file notings from the purview of this Act.

Civil liberties activists all over India are up in arms against this proposed measure, and we should support them in every which way possible.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Post by penpusher » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:20 pm

Mehul,
If you would like to do an article on the history of the First War of Independence I would be able to get it published on a prestigious website.
Thanks for the offer. Being the lazy person that I am, I am very sure the article would be ready in a couple of years :lol: Had prepared a paper on the uprising while in the University.Will send it to you if I can find it(after updating it of course). Had topped in Modern Indian history.Lets see if that helps in writing something now :D

Take care,
penpusher

horribleharshad
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Boetie and gun rights

Post by horribleharshad » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:45 pm

Mehul sir, I am not the most singularly well informed person here (probably the worst) but yes, pakistan is a fragile country that may break any day. In fact it would have happened in 1971 had it not been for India and a certain 'superpower'. I was told this in May this year by an Indian army major in intelligence for the past 12 years. The fact is that they have been subject to atrocities that would make our blood boil and scare us real bad as well. The situation is very bad, so I don't blame them for trying to break away. Somehow, I can't find substantial information about us doing same to the people in Kashmir. yes, there are accidents that result in death of kashmiri civilians, but I feel that they are just that, accidents. Pakistan is a dictatorship, and will torture its own citizens, history shows us that. I sincerely cannot imagine us doing that in kashmir. So in my mind, I cannot compare the balochis with kasmiri militants.