Why I shall not be spending money on the new James Bond film

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Why I shall not be spending money on the new James Bond

Post by Sujay » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:55 am

Good question ! Rather you should have asked how he prefers it this time :wink:

In the same interview ( the gun stuff) , Craig apparently made it clear that he does not like his Martinis shaken :!: Rather, he elaborated that he does not like Bond having his Martinis shaken..
A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:40 pm

I was at a meeting of a new gun club last evening along with Amit and Inder, and the club, not a wealthy one, was already working on offering trap shooting scholarships and subsidised shooting to boy scouts on a range owned by the city government in one of the most anti gun areas of the USA. There is a reason why this country stands head and shoulders above the rest of the world as far as it comes to gun ownership, and the reason for it is that it's gun owners are neither frightened to speak out what's on their minds, nor are they interested in groveling before their government at first and then whingeing afterwards.

Yes, since generalisations were brought up, some of them are certainly backed by evidence.

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:44 pm

Oh yes, and John Lott, a "tame academician?" Handgun Control Inc couldn't be accused of propaganda as silly as this. The man is head of the Law School at the University of Illinois at Chicago, ranked for many years as the best law program in the USA. The anti gunners brought their own tame academician (the description here is completely apt) in Robert Bellsiles whose so called "research" was shown to be so completely coked up that even the anti gun fascists couldn't save his job in the end. He was sacked for academic fraud.

Interesting how anti gun propaganda is offered as fact even on a pro gun forum...