Pathetic Indian Bureaucracy

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
awini
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Pathetic Indian Bureaucracy

Post by awini » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Forget courts, go to the media claiming that the bureaucrat is hand in glove with those against whom complaints have been made, and not giving you an urgent hearing etc is part of the conspiracy. They might wake up then.
"Never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."-Winston Churchill

For Advertising mail webmaster
ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:32 pm

awini wrote:Forget courts, go to the media claiming that the bureaucrat is hand in glove with those against whom complaints have been made, and not giving you an urgent hearing etc is part of the conspiracy. They might wake up then.
Hi,

I don't know whether is it a good idea or not. They might then start deliberately harassing me and searching for reasons to frame me in false charges.

Regards

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:41 pm

ah we are a society who lives in fear of the servernts
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:45 pm

nagarifle wrote:ah we are a society who lives in fear of the servernts
Sir,

In India servants have arbitrary powers, masters don't even have power to exercise their fundamental rights.

Regards

shifuhpanda
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shifuhpanda » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Yes, Pathetic!! Democracy for Babus only!! Sympathetic is only what we've own for ourselves by ourselves.
Sad part is that the world largest democratic country is Autocratic by nature. Still Republic is yet to achieve but I doubt so. A simple question to is that Why the so called Maoists are still prevailing in India? 68 years of Independence seems to be meaningless for some sections in our country.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

This is a just a reminder, you are not being scolded.
Just remember, we try to avoid politics, unless they relate directly to RKBA.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Ankur,

I was out of town for a few days looking for a new job, hence missed the entire conversation. Legal requirement or is it actually required does not matter.
It is your right and nobody should be able to stop it, if you are otherwise eligible (that has been proved that you are). Besides you have a strong reason to have one.

Go all out and you know, at least my best wishes are with you.

Atul

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:57 pm

aadhaulya wrote:Ankur,

I was out of town for a few days looking for a new job, hence missed the entire conversation. Legal requirement or is it actually required does not matter.
It is your right and nobody should be able to stop it, if you are otherwise eligible (that has been proved that you are). Besides you have a strong reason to have one.

Go all out and you know, at least my best wishes are with you.

Atul
Thank you very much sir. You and GBM has constantly supported me and kept my morale high.
Also, I checked my grievance registered at pgportal.gov, the complaint is lying with some Mr. R. K. Mitra, joint secretary- MHA (judicial). I hope in a few days there is some action taken by him.

Regards

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Here in HP many of the people wants to get the license of arms contact with the arms dealer and paid( not my self I am not get the license through this way)a specific money and get the license. Its not merely a allegations one on my known( I don't want to disclose his name here) got a license after 3 years with the help of one of local gun dealer. He paid a money for got a license 7000. After that he purchased a gun SBBL Standered Company mfd year 2014 18500 from that dealer(Low Cost billing 6500 same in my previous post viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23843).its not a single example many of peolple get the license through this way they openly said that in front of dealer and dealer says that he paid all the money to the license Clerk and the clerk paid it to authority. I dont' want to cancle their license so that here I am not disclose their ID and No, I contact with many of person from last 3 years those got a license through such way. its really a Pathetic Indian Bureaucracy and its License Clerk and arms dealers.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:51 pm

James_Bond wrote:Here in HP many of the people wants to get the license of arms contact with the arms dealer and paid( not my self I am not get the license through this way)a specific money and get the license. Its not merely a allegations one on my known( I don't want to disclose his name here) got a license after 3 years with the help of one of local gun dealer. He paid a money for got a license 7000. After that he purchased a gun SBBL Standered Company mfd year 2014 18500 from that dealer(Low Cost billing 6500 same in my previous post viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23843).its not a single example many of peolple get the license through this way they openly said that in front of dealer and dealer says that he paid all the money to the license Clerk and the clerk paid it to authority. I dont' want to cancle their license so that here I am not disclose their ID and No, I contact with many of person from last 3 years those got a license through such way. its really a Pathetic Indian Bureaucracy and its License Clerk and arms dealers.
Hi Bond,

Congratulations for the successful opening of Spectre last week... ;)

Jokes apart.

I know corruption is rampant in Arms Licensing departments. Even in my case, a taut, named Prafullbhai, asked me that he can settle the things and get me an Al within a month, the facilitation charges (Bribe+Commission in simple language) was 1.5 lacs. I simply told him to keep a diatance from me. However, he approached me a couple of times more. I am against any kind of bribing and atleast for my basic natural right.
I know.many gun dealers in Lucknow who, I think, do this. But the major issues are: 1st Bribing is.illegal and immoral.
2nd Many times the Al turns out to be a fake or counterfeited one.

Regards

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:14 am

There have been a lot of cases where fake licenses were issued and as long as you go to the same dealer for renewal it gets renewed also. But if by chance the gun gets involved in a legal issue right or wrongly the person owning it is in deep trouble for life.
I have heard of quite a number of dealers arrested and dealership suspended due to this fake license business.

Atul

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:35 pm

aadhaulya wrote:There have been a lot of cases where fake licenses were issued and as long as you go to the same dealer for renewal it gets renewed also. But if by chance the gun gets involved in a legal issue right or wrongly the person owning it is in deep trouble for life.
I have heard of quite a number of dealers arrested and dealership suspended due to this fake license business.

Atul

Of course, I too have heard of many such cases.

Regards

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Strongly agreed with ankur_ank07 and aadhaulya. In big cities you can got these items on MRP+bill.but in small towns where I lived when the distance between one dealer to another is more than 60 km than, people surrender and dealer happy. For us nearest town is Pathankot 10 to 20km than kangra HP 60 to 70km(Both of places price are same and dealers deal with rudely they know that the customer have no other choice). What we do know. Chandigarh and Delhi are far away for us its approximately 250 and 500 km. Its better for usChelo. we cannot do anything friends.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:22 am

PRITAM PATEL wrote:Post removed for making suggestions of using underhand means, please consider this an official warning not to do so again - Moderator

dear Mod.s , I m sorry for encouraging unlawful practice.

We all knows very well, in our country, Bureaucrats actually runs the country and enjoys enormous powers, nothing move with out making them happy....

I did tried to clearly hide unlawful practice, but Mr. Ankur did'nt got the meaning, so had to write clearly,

Warning from Mod.s is taken seriously and I promise not to use unlawful words in future posts.

Regards

Pritam PAtel
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:31 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:
StampMaster wrote:My intention here is to educate on the holistic picture for obtaining an AL.
My intention here is to educate on the holistic picture how the most basic human and foundational fundamental right of RKBA, has been cunningly subverted and reduced to a mere status of license(permission) from the State. All through the history of human civilization, this kind of thing has been done by those State powers whose core undeclared foundation is injustice and State terrorism. They have a guilty mind that constantly reminds them, we are doing injustice and terrorism, how shall we continue if every citizen is armed? It is a matter of survival for such crooks with criminal mentality. If this much gets into the minds of people, the job of RKBA awareness is almost 50% done. This idea of disarming citizens is based on core racist ideas coated and cloaked under various smokescreens. I had explained about Indian version of racism and its aversion to popular RKBA in another post here https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopi ... 15#p232609

Someone emailed me the link to YouTube video below which shows continuous gunfire by police on unarmed and defenseless crowd like that in Jallianwala Bagh massacre. Just turn on the sound/ speakers of your PC to hear continuous gunshots. If the citizens will be armed then how will police merrily fire on people who will be able to defend themselves? This question continuously foxes these kind of cruel powers.
the above may be read along with this in the (Retd.) Supreme Court Justice Katju Commission Report available here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8812&p=243496#p243496
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992