RKBA Suggestions and Gun Insurance

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
StampMaster
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

RKBA Suggestions and Gun Insurance

Post by StampMaster » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Dear All,

We all (IFGians) have been very proactive in RKBA/NAGRI. However, there we could get required response from individuals to actively join and participate.

There is very little response or updates from NAGRI. I do not want to blame the team as they are volunteering for a cause and I would like to join them too.

May be NAGRI has to actively market itself- like more visibility and regular updates- mailers, merchandise and even insurance to licensed gun holders. You can find some products here- United India, New India.

All this has to be a collective effort which comes for a small fee in terms of annual fee. A small annual fee will not be a constrain for most of us. And any legal issues on gun policy can also be fought collectively as an organization and with necessary legal support.

I believe in self sustenance. And this idea is inspired by other associations across the globe.

Cheers
”Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.”

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: RKBA Suggestions and Gun Insurance

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Your suggestions are good. Let us see what the NAGRI thinks how to self sustain itself.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Chandan22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chandan22 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Hello,

I've also long been thinking of getting involved in more action w.r.t. RKBA. I applied for NAGRI membership over 2 years ago, but there was no response. After a post here I think someone had replied, but still didn't end up getting any membership detail or anything. Not a big deal since most of us do this on account of our interest and conviction, and a degree of laxity is more than understandable.

In the interim, I faced challenges, at the shooting range, with SAI, NRAI etc. I ended up filing RTI's, sending mails and letters and I like to think they helped since at this time, at least I'm able to enjoy my hobby reasonably often.

I 'm also very unhappy with the state of affairs w.r.t. guns. To this end, I've decided to pursue things using courts/RTI etc and persistence. I'm not a qualified lawyer, but I don't want to let that come in the way of at least asking questions.

It would be great if NAGRI could take up the cause more actively, or if that is already the case, update us more frequently and solicit and receive support from those who are capable and interested. Alternatively, I'd be happy to carry on myself or even work with/within NAGRI, if I can make a difference.

~C

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Chandan22 wrote:Hello,

I've also long been thinking of getting involved in more action w.r.t. RKBA. I applied for NAGRI membership over 2 years ago, but there was no response. After a post here I think someone had replied, but still didn't end up getting any membership detail or anything. Not a big deal since most of us do this on account of our interest and conviction, and a degree of laxity is more than understandable.

In the interim, I faced challenges, at the shooting range, with SAI, NRAI etc. I ended up filing RTI's, sending mails and letters and I like to think they helped since at this time, at least I'm able to enjoy my hobby reasonably often.

I 'm also very unhappy with the state of affairs w.r.t. guns. To this end, I've decided to pursue things using courts/RTI etc and persistence. I'm not a qualified lawyer, but I don't want to let that come in the way of at least asking questions.

It would be great if NAGRI could take up the cause more actively, or if that is already the case, update us more frequently and solicit and receive support from those who are capable and interested. Alternatively, I'd be happy to carry on myself or even work with/within NAGRI, if I can make a difference.

~C
A very good initiative on your part.. :clap: I fully agree with you.

Atul