How licensed arms help thwart this terror attack

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Commonwealth_of_PA
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: How licensed arms help thwart this terror attack

Post by Commonwealth_of_PA » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:28 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:It looks like maximum 50 cartridges ammunition quota prevented this man from carrying on further. The terrorists would have said "Long live the quota!" Are the brilliant men in MHA listening?
He had more ammunition between his ears than the quota provided as well as an arsenal in his heart.

Thank you, Mr. Sham Sundar Ji!

For Advertising mail webmaster
mygun
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mygun » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Yes, Law abiding citizens should be armed and the cost of arms and licence processing should be made easy

Shashank s bharadwaj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Shashank s bharadwaj » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:36 pm

hello guys
thank god i come across this article in this forum :o
at first
1-armed,trained and courageous citizens act as a immediate first line of defense infact can be a strong hold till the forces arrive.
as spoken above the inspector held those militants busy until the backup arrived thus reducing the damage(in the sense of loss of life) that could have been done by the militants
2-coming to the mumbai attacks on 26-11..... imagine if there was concealed carry permits to our citizens at that time atleast 4 out of ten would have carried a weapon and thus putting some sort of resistance to the rampage that those terrorists did and would have atleast tried to corner those gunmen instead of letting them roam around the city killing more and it would have been better to die shooting back rather than being shot in the back .
3-in an emergency survival situation it is better to face the heavily armed threat with another gun which is better than popping out with a steel rod in front of a gunmen whose finger is on the trigger.
4-in such situation we simply cannot depend for protection of us and our dear ones upon the cops and other forces who unfortunately have to take time to arrive instead we can defend ourself with a gun or atleast try engage the threat helping the public to move towards a safe distance or cover
here are my thoughts about arming citizens ,oh yes its got a dark side effect too which increase the crime rate
my thoughts with a single point of view ...!!!
we people dont lack courage we lack the way it can easily utilized and the right weapon to do so , as said above you simply cannot pop up in front of a gunman with just a cricket bat in your hand..!!!!
agree? if am right
correct me if am wrong :!: :?:
thanks buddies

StormTruppen
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by StormTruppen » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm

My 2 cents..

1. Allow Semi-Auto NPB Weapons for general citizens.
2. Allow imports of the Same with a logical Import Duty. Even 100% import duty on a SKS will be still cheaper compared to IOF .315 in here.
3. Allow import of NPB Ammo directly by the License holder. Govt. can however put a limit on such imports per user say 5000 Rounds per shipment :D
4. Mandatory Gun Safety Course for Civilian License holders.

This should be good for starters. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Added in 3 minutes 48 seconds:
Note : 30-06 is a very powerful round. World wars were fought using it. It should be sufficient in stopping Terrorists, provided we have proper weapons to utilise its potential.

Jai Hind.

-- The Only thing to STOP a BAD Guy with a GUN is a GOOD Guy with a GUN. (y) (y) :irule: :clap:

StormTruppen
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by StormTruppen » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Note : 30-06 is a very powerful round. World wars were fought using it. It should be sufficient in stopping Terrorists, provided we have proper weapons to utilise its potential.

Jai Hind.

-- The Only thing to STOP a BAD Guy with a GUN is a GOOD Guy with a GUN. (y) (y) :irule: :clap: