ARMS RULES 2015. SUPPORT NAGRI TO GO TO COURT

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Commonwealth_of_PA
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: ARMS RULES 2015. SUPPORT NAGRI TO GO TO COURT

Post by Commonwealth_of_PA » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:38 pm

I will send a little money.

For Advertising mail webmaster
anubhav_rulez
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anubhav_rulez » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Iam in...✋
Anubhav Bajpai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's always better to have a gun & don't need it...Than need a gun & not having it !!!

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Commonwealth_of_PA wrote:I will send a little money.
Really appreciate your thought, being a foreigner with no connection in India. And being a member of this forum you have offered your contribution. Unlike many Indians here.

Regards

Atul

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:08 pm

To whom shall I send my first installment of contribution. 5K right now

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:16 pm

I think a lot of people would contribute but don't know how and where to send.

Commonwealth_of_PA
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Commonwealth_of_PA » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Yes, going to need that information. It sounds like this is a work in progress.

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:01 am

GNV wrote:To whom shall I send my first installment of contribution. 5K right now
hang slack for while as things take a little time here. as you have noticed that no one from NAGRI has said anything on this thread so they are still chewing over the matter.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 am

I would like to record my support for the proposal and my willingness to contribute financially. If I can contribute anything else, despite the geographical issues (the distance between Delhi and Mumbai), I will be only too glad to do so! My financial contribution may not be huge, but every drop maketh the ocean, right?

One of the reasons why IFG is a great forum is that here, the haves (people with firearms licenses) are championing the cause of the have-nots (people without licenses). A very rare case, as history tells us. So it ill behooves us have-nots to remain in the background!

(Disclaimer: Please note the haves / have-nots analogy used above are purely from a firearms license perspective. It has nothing to do with income, wealth, power, education, etc. etc.)
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:41 pm

I am in, what ever i can contribute

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:51 pm

I would be more than happy to make a contribution towards this. I am sure all other members would also be more than willing to do so.
If any of our respected members can work out the logistics of the collection it would be great. I regret I do not have the time to do so.

Shailen

Commonwealth_of_PA
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Commonwealth_of_PA » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Please make sure to contact me through the forum/by email when this comes together in case I miss it. Remember I pledged support. Thank you.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Gentlemen, thank you all for your kind words of support for NAGRI and work it is doing.

For now our focus is on legislative action and NAGRI volunteers are working diligently towards that goal. There is widespread grass roots support for more liberal laws amongst the general citizenry! Lawmakers understand this and are by and large open to our ideas. The challenge of course is to be able to reach as many MPs as possible - if anyone of you can assist in this matter, please do send captrakshitsharma a private message.

Only if we fail to bring about positive change through legislative action, will we consider turning towards judicial action - due in large measure to the huge costs associated.

We are not collecting money/ donations as of now, but in future if we feel the need to take the road of judicial action - we will certainly update all members about the same.

Meanwhile, NAGRI is always in need of people who are willing to volunteer their time for the cause. If you are willing and able to contribute your time & sweat, once again would request you to please contact captrakshitsharma for more details .

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:14 am

Sent PM to captainrakshitsharma, offering my support.

Regards

Atul

spin_drift
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by spin_drift » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 am

mundaire wrote:Gentlemen, thank you all for your kind words of support for NAGRI and work it is doing.

For now our focus is on legislative action and NAGRI volunteers are working diligently towards that goal. There is widespread grass roots support for more liberal laws amongst the general citizenry! Lawmakers understand this and are by and large open to our ideas. The challenge of course is to be able to reach as many MPs as possible - if anyone of you can assist in this matter, please do send captrakshitsharma a private message.

Only if we fail to bring about positive change through legislative action, will we consider turning towards judicial action - due in large measure to the huge costs associated.

We are not collecting money/ donations as of now, but in future if we feel the need to take the road of judicial action - we will certainly update all members about the same.

Meanwhile, NAGRI is always in need of people who are willing to volunteer their time for the cause. If you are willing and able to contribute your time & sweat, once again would request you to please contact captrakshitsharma for more details .

Cheers!
Abhijeet

What about the bureaucrats in MHA? I was given the understanding by a person who knows how the system works and he told me that the elected members of the government are not as much of a problem, but it is the bureaucrats that oppose change and employing delay tactics to stall any meaningful change and are hoping that NAGRI would just fade away.
And that makes sense as NAGRI has been working on this for close to 10 years now and nothing has changed and as a matter of fact things have gone from bad to worst also even after a change in the government the new proposed arms rules are in essence similar to the Arms Act amendment bill of 2010.
I believe in second chances… it’s called reloading

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:58 pm

:-) You are right about many babus having s negative mindset, it'll take a long time for that to change. However allow me to point out-

a) NAGRI was formed only in 2010, so it's just been 5.5 years. Negative and increasingly anti-citizen gun control legislation has been around for close to 150 years, give NAGRI time and your support - things WILL change for the better!

b) The draft Arms Rules are NOT YET in force, they may change from what was published online by the time they are tabled in parliament and even after being tabled MPs can amend them.

Cheers!

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein