New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
karnan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Post by karnan » Sat May 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Thanks to TC and captrakshitsharma, I have sent the response to the Draft Rules 2015.

For Advertising mail webmaster
karnan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by karnan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Thanks to goodboy-mentor, I have sent the response to Draft Arms Rules 2015 as a Public grievance at the pgportal also under
Registration Number : MINHA/E/2015/01453

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:44 am

karnan wrote:Thanks to goodboy-mentor, I have sent the response to Draft Arms Rules 2015 as a Public grievance at the pgportal also under
Registration Number : MINHA/E/2015/01453
Very good! Sir Thank you.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 am

skeetshot wrote:Excellent work, GM. You are a true asset to NAGRI
Sir Thank you. Probably NAGRI should think of approaching courts to settle this matter of RKBA once and for all.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:29 pm

my grievance was closed with following
Current Status : CASE CLOSED
Date of Action : 08 Jun 2015
Details : pertains to Delhi Police
I request others to also check it and put another grievance pointing it out that our grievance falls in the jurisdiction of MHA as it about the draft Arms act review and not about the implementation of the ACT. Legal gurus please guide.

I have opened another grievance linking to this one closed stating the same, the no is MINHA/E/2015/01569

pran80
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by pran80 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Dear IFGians,

Yesterday I received this letter from Ministry of Home on my grievance submitted about the proposed new arms rules. I had used material prepared by GBM in my grievance. Thanks GBM.

Did any other member received any such letter? I the past also I had submitted grievances but this is the first time I have received such a letter.

Thanks,

Pranjal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 pm

same here
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Yesterday I had filed a Suggestion/Complaint vide Registration number MINHA/E/2015/02231. Let us wait the answer. Langues I used both Hindi and English in PDF Formet. Here is the attachment. I had already post the suggestions in both langues, so I again dare to attach here. Please co prate with me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:07 pm

pran80 wrote:Dear IFGians,

Yesterday I received this letter from Ministry of Home on my grievance submitted about the proposed new arms rules. I had used material prepared by GBM in my grievance. Thanks GBM.

Did any other member received any such letter? I the past also I had submitted grievances but this is the first time I have received such a letter.

Thanks,

Pranjal
Hi Pranjal Ji,

Greetings.

Can you please tell me whom you sent the letter addressing to? Also, please share the address. I have written several emails, but there is no such letter received by me. Once you share the address and the designated authority's name whom you addressed to, I shall also send a letter as soon as possible.

Regards

TheThirdEye
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by TheThirdEye » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Mail sent!

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:20 pm

pran80 wrote:Dear IFGians,

Thanks,

Pranjal
Looks like MHA is not interested in listening to facts and truth. These letters appear to be just formality. They have put up a second, slightly modified version of same Draft Arms Rules 2015 again at the following link - http://www.mha.nic.in/sites/upload_file ... 0415_0.pdf

From legal angle, everything is basically same. Same fraudulent nonsense of threat no threat as criteria for issue of arms license. Same exclusive right of license for the so called VIPs etc. It is time for even airgun owners, dealers, manufacturers etc. to wake up. Read Rule 78 that is talking of regulating them.

I think it is no use of writing again to MHA and expecting different results. I would suggest everyone to contact their M.P.s, even try to meet them personally, especially those from opposition parties. Tell them that the report of Standing Committee on Home Affairs has been totally ignored. Request them to ensure that this draft after Notification, does not get passed in its present form. Best would be to send it again to Standing Committee on Home Affairs. Educate them that RKBA is your fundamental right guaranteed under Part III of the Constitution. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that says that people of India have given up their basic human right of RKBA to government. Article 19(1)b is very clear about it.

What does NAGRI say in this matter?

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:43 am

Are you certain it is a second "slightly modified" version? It seems exactly the same as the one we have been discussing so far. What makes you say that this is a fresh upload and not the original? The timestamp on the file says it was created on 30th April.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm

No I am not certain, just hurriedly and partially glanced through this massive document. It looked almost similar to me. The reason for concluding this to be second draft was the difference in file name that has been uploaded on MHA website. The earlier one was named DraftArmsRule2015_300415.pdf This one has an _0 appended at the end i.e. DraftArmsRule2015_300415_0.pdf

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:54 pm

Are the arms draft 2015 are inforce ( without any amendment ) from 1 October 2015 or not. kindly clear the confusion please and what about our suggestion.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:48 pm

mundaire wrote:Many of you have probably been following the thread regarding the Draft Arms Rules 2015 http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23319

Some of you may have even taken the time and trouble to download the rules from http://mha.nic.in/sites/upload_files/mh ... 300415.pdf and tried to make sense of what the Government is seeking to do via these new rules and how they may affect you. Since wading through the legalese and drafting of a response may not be everyone's cup of tea, TC and captrakshitsharma have very kindly drafted a point by point analysis of all rules that will impact citizens negatively along with suggestions to the government on how to amend the draft so as to make it more citizen friendly.

Unfortunately contrary to what everyone had hoped these new (draft) Arms Rules are much much worse than the executive order issued by the previous government in March/ April 2010. We NEED to raise our collective voice and stop these rules from going through in their current form, to begin with PLEASE send in your objections to the rules and put your dissent on record ASAP.

This draft response is attached along with this post (in Word doc, open document & pdf format) and can also be freely downloaded from:

http://www.indiansforguns.com/public_re ... s_2015.odt
http://www.indiansforguns.com/public_re ... s_2015.doc
http://www.indiansforguns.com/public_re ... s_2015.pdf

All feedback is to be e-mailed to [email protected]

PLEASE go ahead and download/ use the document in it's existing format or use it as a starting point for drafting your own response. Either way please send in your responses within the next one week.

Warm regards,
Abhijeet

Hello Abhijeet Ji,

Can we send this to the President of India because even if the bill is passed in the parliament, the President is going to sign it to execute it.

Regards