New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
alexender
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Post by alexender » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Hahaaaaa..... Is this draft are mean to promote BLACK MARKET ARMS???????
Funny truth....

For Advertising mail webmaster
pkdeep
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Arms Rules

Post by pkdeep » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 am

Do i need have a license for air soft gun???

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:00 am

who knows? nowdays laws are made by the uniform gents on whines and fancy.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:35 am

Now is the time buy whatever you want to because if air guns are going to get covered by an Arms License, then if the rule comes in all the people owning such guns would have to be given licenses, if otherwise eligible. This is my opinion.

Atul

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:41 am

ankur_ank007 wrote:Can we send this to the President of India because even if the bill is passed in the parliament, the President is going to sign it to execute it.
No harm in sending objections to the President. Requesting everyone also raise grievances at http://pgportal.gov.in/ drumming up Constitutional issues(if you read my write up here https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopi ... 30#p230480, you will get the idea. For example the Licensing Authority in Arms Act 1959 has been created under Constitutional mandate of Article 307, for regulating commercial activity only. The State does not have mandate or power under the Constitution to license non commercial matters. Legally license means permission. One does not need permission for non commercial or personal matters. Such matters fall under freedoms and liberties under Part III of the Constitution) with Ministry of Law and Justice because every Bill or amendment is vetted by this ministry before it goes to Parliament.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:58 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:
ankur_ank007 wrote:Can we send this to the President of India because even if the bill is passed in the parliament, the President is going to sign it to execute it.
No harm in sending objections to the President. Requesting everyone also raise grievances at http://pgportal.gov.in/ drumming up Constitutional issues(if you read my write up here https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopi ... 30#p230480, you will get the idea. For example the Licensing Authority in Arms Act 1959 has been created under Constitutional mandate of Article 307, for regulating commercial activity only. The State does not have mandate or power under the Constitution to license non commercial matters. Legally license means permission. One does not need permission for non commercial or personal matters. Such matters fall under freedoms and liberties under Part III of the Constitution) with Ministry of Law and Justice because every Bill or amendment is vetted by this ministry before it goes to Parliament.
Thanks Sir.

Done. Sent the e-message to the President via Presidential e messaging system.

Also, please find the Rashtrapati Bhawan's & President's Secretariat's directory here http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/contactnos.html

Regards

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Respected Friends
I had filed a grievance against Arms draft 2015 at least 3 month earlier. But till today there is no action/information on my grievance. What can I do know kindly guide me. Here I attach the file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

ganeshn
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by ganeshn » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:33 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:
what you pointed out makes darn good sense, rare insight if i may say so.we need to be able to formulate a response based on these very fundamental premise, which the law seems to have turned upside down, thanks for the same.

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 am

ganeshn wrote:what you pointed out makes darn good sense, rare insight if i may say so.we need to be able to formulate a response based on these very fundamental premise, which the law seems to have turned upside down, thanks for the same.
Thank you. Any reader who has not already done, please raise grievances to at least the following:

1) President of India
2) Ministry of Law and Justice
3) Ministry of Home Affairs
4) Major political parties, especially the opposition parties.
5) Members of Parliament
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Soft nose
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Soft nose » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 am

Thank you for the time and effort. Very informative

ragunnaath
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ragunnaath » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Hope its not late.. I have submitted my grievance as well.. hoping to see a positive change in the Arms Rules.

Grievance Regn. No: MINHA/E/2016/00237

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Presently Arms draft 2015 has not implement. Here is the status of my grievances.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

fer0x
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by fer0x » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:27 pm

So you can't place a grievance since it is a not a rule yet, but can any amendments be suggested?
And if yes then where can we send suggestions?
I wish to create technical insight on the "Airsoft" and airguns matter, instead of a constitutional and lawyer-ed approach.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:52 pm

You can send your suggestions/ grievances via registered post/ speedpost to:

Joint Secretary (IS-II)
Ministry of Home Affairs
NDCC-II, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi -110001

Please note, most Government departments do not accept mail sent via private courier companies.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

ss2008mm
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ss2008mm » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:01 pm

I have an ashani and advocate the liberal gun laws, especially when system has no control on illegal arms. But, recently, I got two shockers..... First: when I went to purchase ammo after a long time, the dealer asked me for empty shells. He had never asked for it in past. He told me that now he has to submit empty shells alongwith sell records to concerned authorities. Now I am wondering if I am not able to retrieve all the empty shells after practice then number of ammo in my possession will go on depleting! Second: Went for renewal of licence in February. Earlier, it was a matter of couple of days. I just had to produce NOC from local PS on the required form and the concerning office in the collectorate used to renew it. This time it took more than two months and that too after continuous personal pursue at various offices! They made my renewal application get cleared from tehsildar, local PS, CO, SPRA, SSP, and commander of shooting range of reserve police lines (I had to shot three rounds in his presence). No need to explain how you have to get your application forwarded from these sarkari offices. The whole process was way more torturing than even getting the new license itself. I get headache when I realize that I have to repeat this process after every three years :deadhorse: ! Is it same now in your districts also?